Cameron Wake = This year's Elvis Dumerville?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron Wake = This year's Elvis Dumerville??

sensation24

Miami Dolphins # 1
Reaction score
Everyone saw the success Dumerville had in Denver under Mike Nolan's defensive scheme. The question is does anyone think that Cameron Wake will have anywhere near the kind of success Dumerville had last year? Your thoughts...

One played 55 snaps a game and one played 10
if that doesn't change Wake will not even be close

he could have an even bigger impact as a pass . but i think dumerville was a little more polished elsewhere

I mean the guy had limited snaps and still had 5 & 1/2 sacks. I think all signs are gonna point to him not only having a moster year but a great career. Cameron "EARTHQ" Wake has a motor that just keeps on going. This guy really excites me with the limitless possibilities he brings to our up and coming D

5 1/2 sacks doesn't do Wake justice. i saw him flush a few sacks to Porter among various other disruptions and close calls. he's a no brainer on passing downs to put him wherever he's most effective.

I hope you are right...we desperately need a breakout pass rusher...and Wake seems to be in line for it.

I think people forget that Dumerville had 12.5 sacks two years ago and had 8.5 the his rookie year of which he did not start one game.

just was saying people are acting like Dumerville just all of a sudden turned it on last year and he had a pretty damn good season two years ago without Nolan.

Back
Top Bottom