Cameron's most important task | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron's most important task

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: @ anyone who thinks Harrington is a better passer than Culpepper. A fully healthy Harrington can't even get a freaken 70 passer rating.....

I think Quinn will be our pick if he falls to us, but thats an if. Cam will take him i think, its just a matter of if he falls to us or not.

his main responsibility as a coach is to get all his players playing on the same page playing at their optimum level as individuals and as a team,,,players come and go,as a coach he must establish his leadership and push the right buttons to get the respect of his players.

The rest will fall into place.

First and most needed is to find a QB for this team. Whether it is Quinn via the draft or Schaub thru free agency or a trade.

I replayed and watched almost all of the Dolphins games in the last 2 weeks and it is obvious to me and cetainly to Cameron that the QB talent is putrid.

Both Culpepper and Harrington were beyond bad.
Both are inaccurate passers. CPepp throws were off target all the time.
Harrington actually threw the ball better but made stupid throws that were picked. The receivers -Chambers and MCMichael dropped a ton of Harrington's throws.
CPepp took ridiculous sacks like a fool. He was slow, couldn't see open receivers and is just bad. Neither QB looks to have much intelligence when reading defenses and making correct reads and decisions.
It is amazing how much better Frerotte was in 2005.
Granted the OLine is average at best, but both of these guys stink.
Brady Quinn would be better tomorrow.

Dump Harrington.

But, those who judge Culpepper are judging him on the basis of a QB with one leg. That's nonsense. It lacks rationality and reason. There's just no basis whatsoever to judge Culpepper on last year's play. Add to that, the fact that our offensive coaching and scheme was largely dysfunctional; and the O-line was terrible early on. A QB without mobility with that line is not every going to be effective.

That said, I would not mind us drafting a QB, but not in round 1. We have too many needs for playmakers. There are no consistent playmakers on the offense.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: @ anyone who thinks Harrington is a better passer than Culpepper. A fully healthy Harrington can't even get a freaken 70 passer rating.....

Harrington may not have a better "passer rating" than Culpepper, but running this offensive system, he was the better Qb without question....

I can't even begin to imagine how bad Culpepper's stats would look right now had he started 8 games instead of only 4. Luckily for us, he was benched before more damage could be done. Culpepper was a joke....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

But, those who judge Culpepper are judging him on the basis of a QB with one leg. That's nonsense. It lacks rationality and reason. There's just no basis whatsoever to judge Culpepper on last year's play.

Sorry, but the only fans here lacking rationality / reason, are the one's who completely ignore how poorly he's played over the last two seasons.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

I don't know what Atlanta will do but at the moment Schaub is a FA, he's unrestricted also. which means he is free to sign anywhere, Atlanta could always tender him but I think he has to agree in order for them to re-sign him and he wants to be a starter. Petrino has already commited to Vick as the starter, and therefore Schuab won't resign because he won't start. could be wrong but I don't think Schuab will stand by and wait his turn for another year

he's restricted, forget about what I said

Quinn dropping to us would be a dream, but now there's talk of David Carr getting released. If that happens, I don't see the Texans passing on Quinn.

Back
Top Bottom