Cameron's most important task | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Cameron's most important task

CC Coach

Starter
Reaction score
First and most needed is to find a QB for this team. Whether it is Quinn via the draft or Schaub thru free agency or a trade.

I replayed and watched almost all of the Dolphins games in the last 2 weeks and it is obvious to me and cetainly to Cameron that the QB talent is putrid.

Both Culpepper and Harrington were beyond bad.
Both are inaccurate passers. CPepp throws were off target all the time.
Harrington actually threw the ball better but made stupid throws that were picked. The receivers -Chambers and MCMichael dropped a ton of Harrington's throws.
CPepp took ridiculous sacks like a fool. He was slow, couldn't see open receivers and is just bad. Neither QB looks to have much intelligence when reading defenses and making correct reads and decisions.
It is amazing how much better Frerotte was in 2005.
Granted the OLine is average at best, but both of these guys stink.
Brady Quinn would be better tomorrow.

Hmm, how about we draft a QB, dump Harrington, and let Culpepper have his shot?

I also think QB is our biggest need. Without a decent QB we have a very average passing game and have to always hope our defense can keep us in the game. I hope Quinn is around at the #9 pick, if not, I think Cam could very well have Lemon start. I am sure Lemon is most familiar with Cam's system from his San Diego days.

I also think QB is our biggest need. Without a decent QB we have a very average passing game and have to always hope our defense can keep us in the game. I hope Quinn is around at the #9 pick, if not, I think Cam could very well have Lemon start. I am sure Lemon is most familiar with Cam's system from his San Diego days.

yeah, cam talks like he's a lemon-fan..i don't really care who it is, so long as we have a passing game..let me correct that: a great paasing game..

Common sense isn't as flashy as giving up a first and a third for a QB with the career stats of Joey Harrington though :(

Montana had worse stats than Harrington, started only one full year of college, and was drafted in the third round.

Common sense has nothing to do with the draft.

It's luck, destiny, and research all rolled up in a game of Russian roulette.

What can we do? Hope/pray the chamber is empty.

Montana had worse stats than Harrington, started only one full year of college, and was drafted in the third round.

Common sense has nothing to do with the draft.

It's luck, destiny, and research all rolled up in a game of Russian roulette.

What can we do? Hope/pray the chamber is empty.

I'm not willing to up the ante by dropping additional rounds in the cylinder though. Best bet is we draft a QB that's our guy. We groom him, he grows in our system, and gets everything he needs to be our franchise QB in the future. Screw all the talk of Schaub.

I'm not willing to up the ante by dropping additional rounds in the cylinder though. Best bet is we draft a QB that's our guy. We groom him, he grows in our system, and gets everything he needs to be our franchise QB in the future. Screw all the talk of Schaub.

Oh you ment Schaub. I thought you ment trading up for Quinn. My bad.

You're absolutely right. No way on Schaub.

Absolutely, I don't want someone else's QB, I want our future QB to come via the draft, a guy born and bread to be a dolphin. I pray its Quinn, but if he is gone, then I'm still hopeing we get another one down in the draft, but hopefully not too far down. I wish we could get a 1st day QB. But, no way to Schaub!!!!

Back
Top Bottom