Camp battles? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp battles?

cafinfan408

Punching Bag
Club Member
Reaction score
I know its early and who knows how the season will even play out but curiosity still strikes. The team all being the same age will cause some interesting camp battles.
Parker and Williams vs Jones and Howard will be fun.
If Ford looks like he did last year than Wilson better be 100% and burst back to normal to keep his roster spot.. They want Grant to work hence the contract extension.
Its a pretty full LB room that will gather more talent in the draft..
Personally I like the Ogbah signing more than Lawson if healthy.

Lots of reasons to be optimistic. After going through it pretty hard last season it's exciting to see us add talent to the roster. This season is a reinforcement of the foundation and the beginning stages of putting up framework. Good times for all Miami Dolphins fans. Draft is gonna be SICK!!!!

Last edited:
Lots of reasons to be optimistic. After going through it pretty hard last season it's excited to see us add talent to the roster. This season is a reinforcement of the foundations and the start of putting up framework. Good times for all Miami Dolphins fans. Draft is gonna be SICK!!!!
:cheers:

Ogbah and Shaq Lawson will both look like all-pros going against Our OTs. Unless we get lucky and hit on a rookie tackle in which case I will be much more optimistic going into the season

Watching the battles on the Offensive Line will be my #1 source of entertainment. Watching the staff try to fit three rookies into the opening day line up will be a blast for a Line guy like myself. I'm positive that they want the drafted rookies to drive Davis and Karras to the bench, but injuries and rookie mistakes may stop that plan in its tracks.

I'm less interested in seeing our new safety drive out McCain or what the Defensive front looks like because we'll be doing so much platooning and situational game management, but the O-Line... that will be the key to the entire season.... and I can't wait for it to start.

hopefully our $10m per guard looks like a 10 mil per guard and there is no battle or im gonna bitch for sure.

There will only be a token battle here. If Flowers stays healthy, the job is his.

Miami Dolphins, make that the NFL, against COVID-19

Looking forward to seeing Parker and Williams against X and Jones.

Back
Top Bottom