Camp battles? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp battles?

It is in 2020? Thought its was much shorter with current medical tech.
I think there are a few variables. Individuals progress differently, seriousness of the tear (some are worse than others), etc.

Could be 8-16 months. A few guys are never really the same.

We're going to see some fierce battles on the offensive line IMO. Miami will draft a few early and we could see 3-4 new starters from a year ago. Even Deiter shouldn't be guaranteed a starting position.

Even though it's a relative strength, I wouldn't be surprised if the Dolphins added a slot receiver and some competition there.

Then there's the quarterback position. If Miami drafts Herbert, he could actually challenge Fitzpatrick sooner than expected. Tua would likely sit longer because of his hip injury. Love would sit. Burrow, if that trade is made, probably starts game 1.

Assuming there is a much of a training camp given COVID. I’m hope this **** doesn’t drag into July like some “estimated”

Last edited by a moderator:
Miami Dolphins, make that the NFL, against COVID-19

Looking forward to seeing Parker and Williams against X and Jones.

This is going to make both sides so much better most week, consider for Parkers and Williams, there are very few teams that can contend with two athletic big receivers, and for X and Jones, normally in games, the nightmare of having to worry about Receivers that catch way over them (yet if you play them too tight, they will get behind you) will rarely happen outside of practice.

Preston Williams probably wont be ready for camp. ACL is a 12-month rehab.

It should be, but unfortunately it's not anymore. You rarely see a guy not ready for camp from an ACL no matter when in the year they tore it. I wish they didn't, as we've seen some guys simply not ever get right afterwards (guys like Camarillo in 2009), but that's not the way they handle things these days.

Back
Top Bottom