Camp Day 10 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Day 10

Let's see Preston Williams and DeVante Parker outside and Kenny in the slot (he played slot I'm NO) all preseason please.

Rest up Albert and Jakeem. I have no real interest in seeing Blacksails, Ford Motor Co., Brice (don't call me your) Butler, or any other WR on the roster before the starting WRs are pulled.
We also have Alan Hurns on the roster. His speciality is slot receiver.

Everything about that looks Brandon Marshall to me. Doesn’t look like a burner maybe low 4.5s and not sure I see a lot twitch. Sure like to see the entire play and not just the finish

One foot jumper is interesting analysis

Nothing against Hurns, but how many recievers can we keep, and who gets left out?

I was just referring to who I'd like to see running with the first (and probably second) unit in the preseason games.

If injuries are not a factor, my guess for the season would be Parker, Stills, Wilson, Grant, and Williams, with two receivers on the PS (if we keep a 6th receiver on the 53, maybe only one WR on the PS).

I was just referring to who I'd like to see running with the first (and probably second) unit in the preseason games.

If injuries are not a factor, my guess for the season would be Parker, Stills, Wilson, Grant, and Williams, with two receivers on the PS (if we keep a 6th receiver on the 53, maybe only one WR on the PS).
That's the way I'm seeing it as well.

There's no way I take a chance of putting Williams on the PS, after the camp he has had.

That's the way I'm seeing it as well.

There's no way I take a chance of putting Williams on the PS, after the camp he has had.

Not unless he completely looks lost in the preseason games (and probably not even then).

But I fully expect him to make some plays for Fitzy and Joshy in the preseason games.

13 Highlights From Today's Training Camp Practice

hj4ibyts72l0qbjc3vqt.jpg

Observations from practice number nine of training camp:

https://www.miamidolphins.com/news/...hts-from-practice-josh-rosen-preston-williams

Not unless he completely looks lost in the preseason games (and probably not even then).

But I fully expect him to make some plays for Fitzy and Joshy in the preseason games.
I know it too soon to tell for sure, but he seems like a beast, who won't be intimidated by competition.

In other words, "hungry".

Hurns hasn't been mentioned a whole lot it feels like...

is his contract guaranteed?

Back
Top Bottom