Camp Dolphins Day 17: Offensive Line Competition Heating Up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Dolphins Day 17: Offensive Line Competition Heating Up

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Camp Dolphins Day 17: Offensive Line Competition Heating Up
“Greg Jerman is getting better,†Wannstedt said. “I like that. Seth McKinney is doing an exceptional job. Tim Ruddy is probably having a better camp than he’s had the last couple of years. We’ve got some real good competition going there. Jamie Nails is back. I’m very encouraged with Billy Yates and a couple of the young kids. This is just the second preseason game and these guys are going to get a lot of playing time. We’ll just evaluate it on week at a time.â€Â

No Wanny No!!!! Forfeit the game. Someone might get hurt.

This is very good.. Young players are goig to get LOTS of work in on the pre-season games.. Dont play too cautious.. If injuries happpen, they happen..

Ever since Wanny admitted to "praising" Fletcher last camp just to give him confidence and not b/c of his performance. I have been skeptical of what I've heard from these Dolphins press releases.

Where's DCH and the official Miami "no spin zone"??

Originally posted by RUDEbyallMEANS
This is very good.. Young players are goig to get LOTS of work in on the pre-season games.. Dont play too cautious.. If injuries happpen, they happen..

Young play can get all the work they want during preseason, but the heat is turned up a notch in the regular season. Do you think our b\u tackles are good enough?

Right now, Wanny can spin all he wants to, but he and I know we have a problem at Tackle.

I was just getting comfortable with the 2 rookies and a vet at b/u LB, then moore goes down. This will wear our LB's down, since they won't be able to take as many breaks. Depth is very important on a team. While we have a ton on the WR and DB's position, our OL and now LB's have very thin very fast. Please no more injuries....

Originally posted by MDFINFAN

Young play can get all the work they want during preseason, but the heat is turned up a notch in the regular season. Do you think our b\u tackles are good enough?

Right now, Wanny can spin all he wants to, but he and I know we have a problem at Tackle.

I was just getting comfortable with the 2 rookies and a vet at b/u LB, then moore goes down. This will wear our LB's down, since they won't be able to take as many breaks. Depth is very important on a team. While we have a ton on the WR and DB's position, our OL and now LB's have very thin very fast. Please no more injuries....

Well if the coaching staff hasn't panic yet to sign a veteran OT because they believe Smith can get the job done is for a reason.Is not like they want to be out of a job come next year.

Anyone else notice that Robert Baker was waived today??

Yea , im glad we cut down robert baker, i know he didnt have a chance to make the team, he is not that great of a nfl player.. Simmons and tolver will definitely make it...

There are still a couple of wideouts on the bubble, including Margin Hooks. As for the topic of this thread, I've come to generally ignore what DW says because it's always too optomistic and we our disappointment is usually that much greater.

I was thinking that (don't believe the spin) during the "skip the preseason" thread that should have died after the original post.

I thought how else would I know that Eddie Moore was not as "ready" as some had claimed.

So, I just hope these young guys are good enough to not let our Quarterback(s) get creamed this upcoming game. We have had enough injuries for this preseason thank you.

What should the coach say?

"In retrospect, we should have signed every makor talent out there. What were we thinking."

There is only so much bling to go around.

No. That's what I'm saying. :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom