Camp Dolphins Day 22: Three Dolphins Undergo Surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp Dolphins Day 22: Three Dolphins Undergo Surgery

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Camp Dolphins Day 22: Three Dolphins Undergo Surgery the 3 are Ed Perry, D Bo and Borum :(

Head Coach Dave Wannstedt (on RB Leonard Henry and RB Robert Edwards): “I just want those guys to keep competing like they’re competing. They’re both doing a great job. We were talking today. We may keep all four of them. There’s nothing written in stone that we couldn’t or we wouldnââ¬â„¢t.â€Â

Re: Re: Camp Dolphins Day 22: Three Dolphins Undergo Surgery

Originally posted by Crisdeman

Actually Borum's injury might be good for us since we get to stash him away for another season and he can still learn and work on stuff just not arm work
true, they did not say what his roster status as of yet
Borum’s surgery is expected to require an extensive recovery period.

I could be wrong, but I SERIOUSLY doubt we keep 4 RB's PLUS Charlie Rogers.

Sounds to me like it is more posturing by Dave to up the trade value of one of those guys. Because if teams are fairly certain we will release one of them, they aren't worth much. If they feel like we would actually keep them we have more leveredge in negotiating a trade.

Originally posted by grooves12

Plus Rob Konrad who always gets lots of playing time, I think it is kinda crazy to have that many backs. That would be 6 in total if I'm not mistaken. They should take a couple of those to roster up a LB or Tackle with all our injuries.

clear.gif

Originally posted by grooves12

Sounds to me like it is more posturing by Dave to up the trade value of one of those guys. Because if teams are fairly certain we will release one of them, they aren't worth much. If they feel like we would actually keep them we have more leveredge in negotiating a trade.

While I do agree that this could be a ploy, why would it work? If many of us figure that is to try to trade for draft picks, don't you think the other teams in the NFL are thinking the same thing. They could just wait us out, knowing that we won't be able to keep all four.

you also want Henry AND Edwards to be both think they are making the team and not start a McGarrahan-like sit out

Back
Top Bottom