¨Camp Reports¨ | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

¨Camp Reports¨

matias

Rookie
Reaction score
This is why I don´t trust ¨camp reports¨

Omar Kelly from The SunSentinel:

I'd usually take off points for interceptions, but Torbor made a nice leaping catch on what would have been a good downfield throw from Beck. No one saw Torbor coming and the return probably would have been good for a touchdown.

Ben Volin from the Palm Beach Post:

Uh oh, not a good pass by Beck. He throws it right to Reggie Torbor, who has the easiest interception of his life. Camarillo was the intended receiver, but he was at least 6 yards further down field.

Let´s wait for the real games to start before we jump into any conclusions.

Thanks i think beck will be good. I wana see how he does saturday vs. the bucs.

An int is an int; it doesn't matter about the individual interpretation. The fact remains the same. It was not like one said it was an int while the 0ther said it was not.

An int is an int, is an int...but not if you listen to Ben Volin. If you listen to Ben Volin, all of Henne's and McCown's ints are because so-and-so hit their arm, or so-and-so had a hand in their face. For Beck, it's like, the most horrible awful interception ever thrown.

An int is an int, is an int...but not if you listen to Ben Volin. If you listen to Ben Volin, all of Henne's and McCown's ints are because so-and-so hit their arm, or so-and-so had a hand in their face. For Beck, it's like, the most horrible awful interception ever thrown.

You have to learn to cut through the garbage and look at the end result. It's like saying it was almost an int. Does it matter if it were not intercepted. It's the end results that matter. What is the difference between a rushing td and passing? They are both 6 pts but more value is placed on the passing td. Wonder why?

I agree

You have to learn to cut through the garbage and look at the end result. It's like saying it was almost an int. Does it matter if it were not intercepted. It's the end results that matter. What is the difference between a rushing td and passing? They are both 6 pts but more value is placed on the passing td. Wonder why?

This is why I am questioning just what kind of receiving corp we have. Beck serves up 3 TD's today and what happens? They are all dropped.

I guess he has to run over to them and hand it off so he can be sure they actually hold on to it. ;)

One of the reporters on the Dolphins radio program tonight said that Beck was struggling all day, the worst of the three. Then I read these reports, which seem to have a pretty drastically different take. It is getting ridiculous. Can't wait to see these things with my own eyes on Saturday and beyond.

Sure, an int is ALWAYS an int, but that doesn't mean it was always the QBs fault. I think that most of the ints are the QBs fault but... I've also seen plenty passes that should be caught for a completion but were instead tipped by the receiver and picked off. Can't fault the QB for those. In this case, it sounds like Beck was at fault. If a guy was able to come out of nowhere, like it sounds like Tabor did, the QB should have sensed that. That's what they get paid for.

Can't wait for Saturday. May the best man win. May we not lose too many tipped balls and dropped TDs. ;)

This is why I am questioning just what kind of receiving corp we have. Beck serves up 3 TD's today and what happens? They are all dropped.

I guess he has to run over to them and hand it off so he can be sure they actually hold on to it. ;)

:sidelol:

That's really funny and sad at the same time. :boohoo:

IT is all a matter of opinion. I haven't seen much film from camp and really I am not in a position to make a judgement. (I coached Basketball). We are only week in and will have to wait until the game to see who is best. I'll have to wait for th replay on nfl to watch the game.

Rick

Did anyone ever think the reason the offense doesnt look good at times , is maybe our defense is just really good and the offense just may show something different vs the bucs!

And this is why we need OZZY as the official camp reporter.

There is a difference in INT's. Sometimes a defensive player just makes a good play, doesn't mean there is really anything wrong with the throw the player just makes a good play. That we can live with, sometimes the QB just makes a really bad pass, that is something that you can't live with. I personally just really go by what coach says about the practice. All of these reports are very objective. All of these guys have personal favorites that they want to see succeed or be the starter. Its always like that, if you have somebody that you dont really care for all their mistakes look bigger, and you tend to overlook the mistakes the guy you are pulling for makes.

Back
Top Bottom