¨Camp Reports¨ | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

¨Camp Reports¨

This is evidence of poor reporting more than anything. I don't at all think this is evidence of an anti-Beck conspiracy. A few days ago it was Omar that was down on Beck, so he was a Beck hater. Now it's the PBP, while Omar is the truth teller. The truth is, as much as I hate to admit it, Beck has not been very good thus far.

i was there too... it was a low pass by beck... after practice i told beck that i made a sign last year that read "what the heck, put in beck" and hes like please bring it to the games this year.. he gave me a look that made me feel sorry for him

That's the thing with these local newspapers... you can't really read into what they say. Most of the writers inject their bias into their writing and ruin all the material they actually have for the fans. Grain of salt....

You have to learn to cut through the garbage and look at the end result. It's like saying it was almost an int. Does it matter if it were not intercepted. It's the end results that matter. What is the difference between a rushing td and passing? They are both 6 pts but more value is placed on the passing td. Wonder why?

That only works if you have no agenda. If you HATE, you'll not "cut through" anything. If you HATE, you'll only see what you want to see. Many of the threads that get out of hand are because some fans and media just want whats best for them rather then whats best for the team. It's perfectly normal not to like every player signed, it's another to post over and over and over again how much you hate a player, it goes from expressing an opinion to an obsession. Some here use these less then accurate camp reports to perpetuate the hate, rather then realizing there is far more to these camp results then different view points.

This is why I don´t trust ¨camp reports¨

Omar Kelly from The SunSentinel:

I'd usually take off points for interceptions, but Torbor made a nice leaping catch on what would have been a good downfield throw from Beck. No one saw Torbor coming and the return probably would have been good for a touchdown.

Ben Volin from the Palm Beach Post:

Uh oh, not a good pass by Beck. He throws it right to Reggie Torbor, who has the easiest interception of his life. Camarillo was the intended receiver, but he was at least 6 yards further down field.

Let´s wait for the real games to start before we jump into any conclusions.
Well done Matias....

Like I mentioned in a different post...Nothing but junk. I've read contradictions everywhere.

I thought we had a Forum Member who is a Camp Guru?...Where are you buddy?

And thanks to ESPN every sportswriter thinks his lot in life is to comment on how he thinks things should be, instead of reporting the news. boo yaa

You have to learn to cut through the garbage and look at the end result. It's like saying it was almost an int. Does it matter if it were not intercepted. It's the end results that matter. What is the difference between a rushing td and passing? They are both 6 pts but more value is placed on the passing td. Wonder why?

LOL Nick Saban would chew you out if he heard you say that.

Amazing post..... We'll never know the real truth until we see it for ourselves. Let's just hope, a real QB will emerge from camp regardless of who it is. We just wanna win.
Ronnie_Brown_IA-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom