Camp | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Camp

OmegaPhinsFan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I cannot find the key camp dates, like when rookies report, vets report and first practice. Any info would be appreciated.

I don’t understand the need for these TC to be held in S Florida. They can do the same thing they would here in a state like Montana where there are less cases than Miami gets in a day
What's the point? Four weeks later, they are going to need to be able to play in the same area. Do you know how much is involved with at this point moving camp out of state?

So, any players opting out need to do so by 8/1. If you don't opt out by then you're all in.

What's the point? Four weeks later, they are going to need to be able to play in the same area. Do you know how much is involved with at this point moving camp out of state?
Actually it’s closer to 6 wks than 4. No one really knows where all this will be by opening day but at the very least it buys time and keeps the players and staff in a safer environment for the time being

Actually it’s closer to 6 wks than 4. No one really knows where all this will be by opening day but at the very least it buys time and keeps the players and staff in a safer environment for the time being
And the ppl in whatever town/city they set up camp?

It would involve an influx of at least a couple hundred ppl, from all corners of the US. Is that not a danger to them as well?

I don't think your premise of shifting the risk to them is sound.

Personally, I don't think the risk is huge either way, but moving just moves the risk. It doesnt eliminate it.

And the ppl in whatever town/city they set up camp?

It would involve an influx of at least a couple hundred ppl, from all corners of the US. Is that not a danger to them as well?

I don't think your premise of shifting the risk to them is sound.

Personally, I don't think the risk is huge either way, but moving just moves the risk. It doesnt eliminate it.
Here’s the thing. You kind of have to see why states like Montana have such small amount of cases. Montana for example is a huge state with only about a million ppl. It’s a very rural area where there just aren’t a lot of ppl to in close contact to put in danger

Back
Top Bottom