Can another loud mouth opposing LB.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can another loud mouth opposing LB....

NYPhinFan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
open his mouth and then have his words shoved up his a**????...First we had Takeo Spikes when we played the Bills....Takeo is a super LB...but he talked so much garbage...and Rickey pounded them into submission...and where has your team gone since then Takeo??????
Then you had MIchael Barrow of the Giants...getting in Rickys face all game..yelling "NOT TODAY!!"....loved it when Ricky busted in near the goaline and spicked the ball at Barrows feet...he just stood there with a stupid look on his face....and where has your team gone since Michael?
Then you had Lavar Arrington..yelling"will the real Ricky please stand up all night!!!"...best line I heard from a sportscaster...tell Lavar he is the one standing in the endzone with the ball!!!...twice!!!!!!...
I know there is alot of trash talking in the NFL...but some of it borders on the ridiculous...please...somebody get in Rickys face on thurs...and everygame the rest of the year....DO US A FAVOR!!!

yeah but both times ricky was the winner in the end. I love the fact that ESPN puts the mike on LB's against miami. they do it intentionally but i think it fires ricky up in the end.

i liked when wade pushed him at the end of the play and arrington turned around and said, "man your a big dude!" :D

Originally posted by finfan54
yeah but both times ricky was the winner in the end. I love the fact that ESPN puts the mike on LB's against miami. they do it intentionally but i think it fires ricky up in the end.

i liked when wade pushed him at the end of the play and arrington turned around and said, "man your a big dude!" :D

The meer fact that they put mics on the guys doesn't fire Ricky up. Heck, Ricky probably doesn't even know. Just because we can hear these guys on the mic doesn't mean there isn't someone doing it every week.

Yeah, the Mic'd up thing just lets us know what is going on. I am sure all the players have something to say to Ricky week in and week out. It just makes it funny for us when we here them and then Ricky shoves it down their throats.

Back
Top Bottom