Can anyone find a time frame for Long's return? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can anyone find a time frame for Long's return?

MiamiNative0722

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We need this guy back DESPERATELY! our O line is in shambles right now and we need the stable leader in that group

can anyone find anything that could give me hope that he'll be back some time soon?

From this morning:

Armando Salguero
Still not practicing but on schedule. Back week or so before season. MT @JnL20: how is Jake Long's rehab going? Haven't really heard.

If he isnt off the PUP (physically unable to perform) list before the season he is out 6 weeks minimum per the rules of the PUP list, but all indications are that he will be playing week 1.

I think they will lift him off of PUP next Monday. I think they might play him a little in game three and none in game four. I don't see him missing the opener.

I dont give two craps if he plays or practices a single down in preseason as long as he is back for New England give him all the time he needs.

Why the hell do we need him back in the 2nd week of the pre-season? Let him rehab.

Because they have to see what he can do. Getting off the pup means he can actually practice contact. What do you suggest, take him off the pup the day before the Pats game then see what he can do ? Two weeks is not going to make a difference. If he is OK to go, then he goes. He is not superman, he has to get into getting banged around a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom