can anyone see this happening | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can anyone see this happening

Killa_B

Practice Squad
Reaction score
dolphins cut Jay Fiedler. Cowboys pick up Cory Dillon along with Jay to go with an explosive group of wr's and a stingy D. Jay Fiedler MVP of Super Bowl 39..

Originally posted by Killa_B
dolphins cut Jay Fiedler. Cowboys pick up Cory Dillon along with Jay to go with an explosive group of wr's and a stingy D. Jay Fiedler MVP of Super Bowl 39..

He'd have to be playing against an anemic D.

I can't see the tuna doing that.But I can see him getting Ray Lucas...lol

Ozzy rules!!

It's possible, you never know. Even with Dillon though I still don't think that offense is high powered enough. The o-line is pretty good but Dillon has declined greatly recently, I don't think anyone would worry about him running the ball and now teams would gameplan for Jay, and he's never had that done against him his entire career.

maybe if fiedler had weapons and an offensive line, he could be good for anyteam. give him the crap miami does and we all ask for his head.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
maybe if fiedler had weapons and an offensive line, he could be good for anyteam. give him the crap miami does and we all ask for his head.

Ya...we may never know though.

In his defense, if you look at game tape from some of the Pats games. When Brady's pressured, all hell brakes loose.

He's getting all kinds of hype because of his OL. NO DOUBT.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Ya...we may never know though.

In his defense, if you look at game tape from some of the Pats games. When Brady's pressured, all hell brakes loose.

He's getting all kinds of hype because of his OL. NO DOUBT.
i kinda think jay would do well if he had the time to go for 2nd and 3rd looks!;)

Jay might would do well if he had instincts and an arm. Unfortunately, he has neither.

Originally posted by KBISBACK
Jay might would do well if he had instincts and an arm. Unfortunately, he has neither.
i'm sure he has both. he did well in the dallas game and you don't acquire and that and lose it in a weeks time. consistancy is his problem!;)

the raiders game i went too in miami was a total domination by the fiedler led offense. in the second half, the defense was rather suspect!:rolleyes:

I saw the Pats/dolphins game (OT in miami) on NFL access :cool: this morning and Jay had a good game getting it to mcmicheal for big gains and ricky getting 1st down yards. Only thing was mare not putting it through the uprights.:rolleyes:

Olindo Mare could have won the Houston and New England game. I dont think Jay has ever been the sole reason we lost a game excpet maybe Tampa Bay a couple of years ago when he threw into double coverage at the last 30 seconds of the game.

Originally posted by finfan54
I saw the Pats/dolphins game (OT in miami) on NFL access :cool: this morning and Jay had a good game getting it to mcmicheal for big gains and ricky getting 1st down yards. Only thing was mare not putting it through the uprights.:rolleyes:

Olindo Mare could have won the Houston and New England game. I dont think Jay has ever been the sole reason we lost a game excpet maybe Tampa Bay a couple of years ago when he threw into double coverage at the last 30 seconds of the game.

I put a large majority of their losing the snow game in New England this past year on him myself.

That's the most glaring one imo.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

I put a large majority of their losing the snow game in New England this past year on him myself.

That's the most glaring one imo.
fiedler or mare?:confused:

Back
Top Bottom