Can it get any worse? Been a fan since 1966 when we were in the AFL. Such a disappointing season. All the high draft picks??? WTF. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can it get any worse? Been a fan since 1966 when we were in the AFL. Such a disappointing season. All the high draft picks??? WTF.

Marino8313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Can it get any worse? Been a fan since 1966 when we were in the AFL. Such a disappointing season. All the high draft picks??? WTF.

Yes.

Stephen Ross: It was a rough year and many things happened that were out of our control. I have full faith that Brian and Chris can right the ship next year. Also, we traded away our entire next two drafts for Watson.

This is probably our worst season I can remember as well. At least during the 1-15 season we knew we would suck and we had the top draft pick to look forward to

Welcome aboard! Im 60 years old and have been a fan since the early 70s. And as far as getting worse? Who knows? when we have a clueless owner, who may not fire Grier, or Flores next year. Our team lacks leadership all over so yeahh.....sad to say, but it could get worse.

I don't think this is our worst team ever...but despite my own reservations I started to drink the Kool aid and thought we were much farther ahead than we were.

Back
Top Bottom