Can Kindley Really Be Worse Than Jackson? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Kindley Really Be Worse Than Jackson?

And reason is that Jackson went top 20. Admit your mistake and move on. If not Kindley, then Robert Jones.

Jackson also had a very costly drive-killing holding penalty.

His “block” on the FG attempt was one of the most idiotic things I’ve seen.

Jackson gave up the pressure that led to the second Tua INT and was beaten on the blocked field goal. This guy is single handily losing games and is still out there. Grant fumbles a punt and is traded, Williams drops a pass and he’s benched. Wilson drops a pass and he’s inactive the next week. I agree with those moves and don't think much of those players but how is Jackson still out there.
Crabbs said Buff must have saw his shitty attempt at the one prior And licking her chops waiting for the next one. Well the next one came and they read him like a book. Shocking how the buffalo staff saw something there and our own crew didn’t.

Yes, he is worse. Hard to fathom yet true.

No he's not. There's no evidence of the level of suckage that Jackson has put on tape this year to Kindley's tape last year. Not sure where you are basing that statement on. Kindley is obviously in the dog house and Grier/Flores are desperately trying to justify using the 18th overall pick on a project, much like they did with their next pick in that draft.

Not sure about Jackson at this point. However he showed promise last year, and for that maybe he gets another year. He could be fighting an undisclosed injury and playing through it, we don’t know. Not saying he should start but I’d like to see if he can turn it around. If he’s a slug next training camp, then say goodbye

Who is teaching Jackson his technique? I understand from Joe Rose that Jackson works very hard and is a great person. The reason he's out there is he was a #1. They look like crap when a #1 blows.

I mean whoever rolls out this line and has final say needs to be adjusted

we have a bunch of young guys on our OL, some OL coach has to be able to do something good with them.

Jackson, Eichenberg, Kindley, Hunt, Deiter. Ideally you would want Jackson, Kindley, Deiter, Hunt and Eichenberg.....but some way or another those 5 should be doing something.

Deiter looked pretty decent at Center, Eichenberg is improving at LT, and Hunt seemed to do better at RT.

I liked Kindley’s enthusiasm last year, but I never got why people thought he was “good”. To put it in perspective, PFF graded him out at 51.8 for 2020. That’s lower than Jackson graded out at LT in 2020. It’s also about the same as Jackson has graded out this season and he has looked terrible (the point of all these threads). As hard as it is to believe I really don’t think we have better options than the guys we have been starting. Flores has been willing to bench Tua and Igbinoghene; I really don’t think he wouldn’t bench Jackson if he thought Kindley or Jones were better.

I’d actually like to see these guys under a different line coach and and an OC who called that use their strengths
Something is not quite right here especially when you saw progress last year. Hoping Flores can go out and bring in top notch coaches this offseason

Gotta protect the pick..

Hey I know I was wrong, I thought he was gonna be good..not who I would of taken but I was good with the pick..

Bad

Back
Top Bottom