Can Minor get the ball? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Minor get the ball?

I think he would be a natural at KR.
This would keep him involved and contributing to the team.
You don't want to keep a young guy on the bench all year, you have to give him some chances.
Don't want him to lose confidence.
I trust that Wanny and norv will use all of the talent to the fullest.

having too many weapons to throw to aint a bad thing at all...

Minor is a nice RB and is also will give the O a different look when he is in the game
remember he is faster then Ricky so when Minor hit the outside he will be gone

One thing I like about Minor is his ability to fall forward. When you watch him last year, Travis always continued to move forward and gain positive yardage when being tackled. Reminds me of Curtis Martin to a certain extent. There's just something about that kid that makes him special. He simply makes things happen. Travis will always have a spot on our team.

Can anyone remember when the problem with the Dolphins was to much talent in the backfield?

Norv must wake up every morning giggling!

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
Can anyone remember when the problem with the Dolphins was to much talent in the backfield
1973 ;)

This probably isn't the thread for this question. Assuming you've seen footage of Czonka, can you think of anyone else who mauled defenses like Czonka? I'll bet for a back to do that kind of damage now, he'd have to weigh over 300lbs.

Originally posted by Bottle Nose
This probably isn't the thread for this question. Assuming you've seen footage of Czonka, can you think of anyone else who mauled defenses like Czonka? I'll bet for a back to do that kind of damage now, he'd have to weigh over 300lbs.
that's right - maybe "The Fridge" :goof:

Czonk was bigger than almost every LB and as big as lots of DEs at the time, but the DTs were much smaller then. Even a guy like Bettis or TJ Duckett is not nearly as big as a DT and only bigger than a small pct. of the DE and a decent pct of the LBs. It is just a different game these days.

The guy most like Czonk is probably Alstott

Back
Top Bottom