Can Money buy us a Superbowl? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Money buy us a Superbowl?

No point missed here. I believe you made the point that he wasn't being paid well???????
Perhaps those Super Bowl rings and a twenty year gig made up for some of his "underpayment"? What do ya think?
Nope. Try again. This time try reading And comprehending in light of the discussion. Until then, I'm not going to get drawn off sides on a side debate just because someone wants to.

Nope. Try again. This time try reading And comprehending in light of the discussion. Until then, I'm not going to get drawn off sides on a side debate just because someone wants to.
Here's your quote: "if Brady is going to leave NE, he's going to get paid royally after years of being under paid. "

Whats with all of the people that come into a topic thread just to mock the OP? Thought that was against the rules here.

I don't know about all the SB and FA stuff but it does bring up another question. What is the market value for a 43 year old QB?

I would say it makes sense for a contender who is also drafting a QB this year and one who has the cap space to make some moves to fortify the team in a title run.

And....has he finally regressed?

Chargers after they draft Herbert maybe but can they offer Brady the same offense he has run his entire career? Shane Steichen is the OC and an inexperinced one at that. That's really the only negative for him going to the Chargers. He would have to work with Brady as Gase did with Manning in Denver to run something Brady is comfortable with....

I don't see it in Miami.

So you're telling me that the Jamaican guy milking a giraffe in the skittles commercial isn't real!?

****!

Dam, I love skittles and I just bought me a giraffe. Now what do I do?

giraffe.JPG

Here's your quote: "if Brady is going to leave NE, he's going to get paid royally after years of being under paid. "
I know what I said. I also said this:
... This time try reading And comprehending in light of the discussion. Until then, I'm not going to get drawn off sides on a side debate just because someone wants to.

So, until that happens, our conversation is over.

Back
Top Bottom