Can Money buy us a Superbowl? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Money buy us a Superbowl?

I know what I said. I also said this:

So, until that happens, our conversation is over.
Good! Because you don't seem to be able to even discuss what YOU wrote in a civilized manner. So take a hike, pud.

This whole nonsense about “buying” a super bowl is just that nonsense. You can’t buy a championship.. The players still have to go out there and play the games and win.

Hell no to Brady. He's done and I don't want him. I would throw a lot of money at Henry if he is willing to come here. Aside from that, I would prefer to spend our money on a lot of younger and cheaper guys who won't break the bank but who can part of our future.

So far, we’ve established that money can’t buy either a Super Bowl or me love.

I don't know about the Brady thing. Have to echo some of the other posters on here and say that if Brady were to leave NE it's to go to a team that's just a QB upgrade away. Maybe the Raiders? I also detest Brady and don't want him here anyways. He's the enemy. If he came here, all we would ever hear about is his Patriot superbowls blah blah blah, watch him pout about getting sacked too often and then have him retire. We'd look like biotches.

Regarding buying a SB. I'm sure we're going to try. Need RB, OL, DE and a S BAD (we know about QB). We need to be big players in FA but not to the point that we are hamstrung. Sign the players at the positions you don't want to target in the draft and then hit on our draft picks and hope we pull 8 starters between FA and draft.

All I'm saying if we do. Can we make it to the Superbowl. Tom Brady QB, Henry RB, Parker , Hurns , William's and Wilson in the slot. If we get decent D in the draft. Can we possibly buy a Superbowl. Just a question for fun speculation.
I'm seeing a lot of posters go straight into mocking and don't read threads like this one as a fun thought exercise. Sorry on their behalf.

It can but it would likely be short lived. I don't want to go down that route but although nobody will admit it we'd probably be closer to the Super Bowl than we ever would if we had 3 years of Tom Brady. Everyone will say no way but we can revisit it in 5 to 10 years.

Honestly, I think it would be easier just to literally try to buy the super bowl.

Back
Top Bottom