Can one game can change our season ...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can one game can change our season ...?

josemarro

Rookie
Reaction score
I don´t want to start a one win game bandwagon , but now after one win, I know to a very bad Raiders team, but that win shows me 8 or 9 winables games ahead, a
I belive we can have a winning record bye the "bye week" and we can have a better hope, better of what we espected after Houston, now for the rest of the season... whos with me?

1-1
winables... NY Jets, Cards, Cinci, Rams, Colts Titans, Bills, Seahawks and Jaguars

We've won a lot of games against below average teams these past few years. Beating a Houston or a New England is more of a game changing win, but it's be nice to beat the Jets next week.

Hell, why cant New England be winnable? They lost at home to the Arizona Cards?

yikes!

If we play smart football and don't turn the ball over, we can beat ANY team.

If we take Philbin at his word that Miami is improving and will be a better team in November and December than in September and October, then I think that even being 3-3 at the bye week will be pretty nice. There are games in there that we can win. If we can steal one from the Jets this week that could definitely be something to build on.

In a way I think it can. Remember the Giants a few years ago when they played the Pats at the end of the regular season and almost beat them?

They got a lot out of that game even though they lost it. They went on to win the superbowl. They knew they could compete with the Pats after that loss.

I feel confident that we will do better this year than last year. They are ALREADY doing better. Losing next week will not mean that the season is lost, just like losing the opener to the Texans didn't mean the season is lost. Don't let the dimwits in the local media confuse you.

Back
Top Bottom