Can someone explain what just happened? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone explain what just happened?

Coach said they did. But also said he is still the starter going forward.
I hear you but that’s what I was trying to say I don’t believe that’s the real reason. It should be for performance but I seriously wonder if they are protecting him from failure which is it a total indictment on the front office.

I do not believe they benched Tua for performance. I understand if they did but I just don’t believe it . I don’t see how you can competently flip flop on Qbs. The Rosen / fitz thing comes up and it is disturbing. You cannot do this to young qbs and of this is what is going on I need to re evaluate the FO.
I agree. Wasn’t just performance. It’s clear Flores isn’t going to come out and say it but they were worried about tua’s health. I hope it’s not a sign of an injury we don’t know about or anything like that. But beyond that a flip flop on qbs , like you said, doesn’t add up

I hear you but that’s what I was trying to say I don’t believe that’s the real reason. It should be for performance but I seriously wonder if they are protecting him from failure which is it a total indictment on the front office.
To be honest go back to that last sack. I know people were talking about the ankle but after the Chubb hit on the Hip it totally looked like Tua Grabbed it. I don’t know if that is the same hip but it sure looked like his hand went to the hip after the sack.

So with that said benching for performance and maybe some protection as well from injury I might be off my rocker but it sure looked like he grabbed his hip. I didn’t DVE the game or I would rewind and look. and with his hip history I could see Flores talking performance over anything to do with a Hip.

To be honest go back to that last sack. I know people were talking about the ankle but after the Chubb hit on the Hip it totally looked like Tua Grabbed it. I don’t know if that is the same hip but it sure looked like his hand went to the hip after the sack.

So with that said benching for performance and maybe some protection as well from injury I might be off my rocker but it sure looked like he grabbed his hip. I didn’t DVE the game or I would rewind and look. and with his hip history I could see Flores talking performance over anything to do with a Hip.
Mr. in peace this is why I like you. I saw the same thing and was worried. The thing that worries me the most is how absolutely certain and accepting Tua was with being pulled from the game. If anyone wants to save this comment please do. I was hoping he wouldn’t agree with it, or at least would say it’s related to injury but he didn’t. He agreed with it. Something is going on here.

Mr. in peace this is why I like you. I saw the same thing and was worried. The thing that worries me the most is how absolutely certain and accepting Tua was with being pulled from the game. If anyone wants to save this comment please do. I was hoping he wouldn’t agree with it, or at least would say it’s related to injury but he didn’t. He agreed with it. Something is going on here.
Maybe it could have just been scare tissue breaking up and caused some pain. But the quickness the pulling happened and then the making sure coming out and saying not injury related. I think is was more that than anything maybe was like ok your done before that turns into something more. After all I think it has only been a year right. I am sure there is lingering pain at times. But I am glad someone else saw what I thought I saw. And I could absolutely see why Flores would avoid talking that in a Presser.

And I am not even saying he got injured or may have gotten injured but the entire game especially later he did not seem the same. He looked jumpy and went down quickly, wasn’t smiling.

And I am not even saying he got injured or may have gotten injured but the entire game especially later he did not seem the same. He looked jumpy and went down quickly, wasn’t smiling.
Yeah with how much he was hit. I would imagine there was pain there. Actually that could also be why they really look like they are limiting his running

Yeah with how much he was hit. I would imagine there was pain there. Actually that could also be why they really look like they are limiting his running

Less a response to what I’m quoting than just an appreciation for you coming in here and being a reasonable person in what could be a hostile environment. I wish more people would go outside their self reinforcing bubbles and talk with what on the surface is the “enemy.” We’d been in a much better place.

I assumed Tua was pulled for injury. If that was coach's decision then f*ck me. We are more clueless than I thought.

Your oline play hopped straight out of the trash can and picked an awful time to do it. That was horrid. I don’t care if kindley was hurt or not he should have been benched for his play. Tackle play not good either and flowers picked a terrible time screw up too.

on d the Broncos went after van noy at the poa every time. Like literally every time. He got destroyed. Miami needed to adjust with more size at the poa of course that’s why they ran it right cause they saw the personnel grouping.

Fitz didn’t hold the safety in his drop with his head and eyes otherwise he’d have had dvp for 6 but I can’t blame fitz. He tried to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. He’s what he is.

this team needs to play Calloway more. It’s dvp and a bunch of stiffs...grant has his moments but man is that a small target for the qb and a small window to make throws in.

I can’t win football games with that level oline play and a rookie qb they ran blitz pressures out the nose at unless the d stands on its head and the oline play isn’t horrific.

it just catches up with you. It’s a bad loss. That run game murdered us and they ran everything off of it. They ran right and murdered us.

how bad off is tuas foot/leg off yet another blown pass off protection?

thanks for taking gesicki off the field on short yardage. At least we were able to convert a 3rd and 1.

Less a response to what I’m quoting than just an appreciation for you coming in here and being a reasonable person in what could be a hostile environment. I wish more people would go outside their self reinforcing bubbles and talk with what on the surface is the “enemy.” We’d been in a much better place.
I enjoy coming to talk with you all. Yes after a loss like this I expect some heat. And I got it. But majority of the time We have some pretty good conversations. Unlike me trying to talk with a Jet or NE fan (Philly pretty bad too same with Dallas.). But I put you all up in the top 5 engaging fan based I chat with.

I enjoy coming to talk with you all. Yes after a loss like this I expect some heat. And I got it. But majority of the time We have some pretty good conversations. Unlike me trying to talk with a Jet or NE fan (Philly pretty bad too same with Dallas.). But I put you all up in the top 5 engaging fan based I chat with.
I don’t post a lot but I enjoy reading your thoughts a lot more than several dolphins fans on this site

Back
Top Bottom