Can someone explain what just happened? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone explain what just happened?

I don’t post a lot but I enjoy reading your thoughts a lot more than several dolphins fans on this site
It’s always good to get an outside perspective. Same thing that goes on here goes on at every site. Even ours you have the Homer, The Even keeled sensible fan, chicken little. Everyone tends to know what everyone angle will be.

so a nice sensible respectful outside voice can be refreshing. We have a GB fan that comes over to us and posts often. Very cool guy.

His foot got caught under him. I don’t think it has anything to do witb the hip at all. But if it does then we are screwed.

Not playing Calloway is driving me crazy I know it was one catch but damn that route was as good as any we’ve seen from a skill guy not named dvp. He won against a quality damn corner.

play him more. Like hell make him the 2 or 3 wr I mean wtf

Your oline play hopped straight out of the trash can and picked an awful time to do it. That was horrid. I don’t care if kindley was hurt or not he should have been benched for his play. Tackle play not good either and flowers picked a terrible time screw up too.

on d the Broncos went after van noy at the poa every time. Like literally every time. He got destroyed. Miami needed to adjust with more size at the poa of course that’s why they ran it right cause they saw the personnel grouping.

Fitz didn’t hold the safety in his drop with his head and eyes otherwise he’d have had dvp for 6 but I can’t blame fitz. He tried to make chicken salad out of chicken ****. He’s what he is.

this team needs to play Calloway more. It’s dvp and a bunch of stiffs...grant has his moments but man is that a small target for the qb and a small window to make throws in.

I can’t win football games with that level oline play and a rookie qb they ran blitz pressures out the nose at unless the d stands on its head and the oline play isn’t horrific.

it just catches up with you. It’s a bad loss. That run game murdered us and they ran everything off of it. They ran right and murdered us.

how bad off is tuas foot/leg off yet another blown pass off protection?

thanks for taking gesicki off the field on short yardage. At least we were able to convert a 3rd and 1.
Totally agree on playing Callaway more. Perry and Grant are not going to cut it right now.

Totally agree on playing Callaway more. Perry and Grant are not going to cut it right now.

perrys not bad but you can set your watch to what he’s gonna run right now. Needs polish.

grant is just so damn small so the down the field catch window is so tiny. Does work on stop routes but I mean you better put it right on him on anything vertical

perrys not bad but you can set your watch to what he’s gonna run right now. Needs polish.

grant is just so damn small so the down the field catch window is so tiny. Does work on stop routes but I mean you better put it right on him on anything vertical
That’s the problem with Perry and Grant...they’re not threatening down the field. Today it felt like the Dolphins completely avoided the middle of the field.

That’s the problem with Perry and Grant...they’re not threatening down the field. Today it felt like the Dolphins completely avoided the middle of the field.

it’s cause your damn top 50 pick tight end plays soft. Doesn’t win down the damn field.

and teams are bracketing dvp with no threat elsewhere.

play Calloway.

I told this place a long time ago they don’t care about gesickis inconsistent production. They gonna live with it. Especially when you don’t have but one guy they have to account for. And they only gonna account for him situationally

but regardless oline plays like that you up **** creek with no paddle

My sister came to visit from out of town so had my attention away from the game for a bit..come back to see fitz in the game and all sorts of conflicting stuff about Tua’s foot vs. he just got pulled. I can’t imagine why on earth they would pull him, even if we were getting killed - given all the early success he’s had and what that would mean for his confidence.

that said, hate the idea he may have some mysterious injury.

so what gives?!
Tua Tagovailoa benched for Ryan Fitzpatrick in 4th quarter, but remains Miami Dolphins' starting QB (espn.com)

"Tua wasn't injured. We just felt like it was the best move at that point of the game -- we had to get in two-minute mode and we felt like [Fitzpatrick] gave us the best chance to win the game and we had an opportunity at the end to tie it," Flores said.

Whoever coached the Denver oline is a good coach, they had the amoeba defense figured out.

Lawson and Ogbah could not get home on their own..Sign Cam Wake.

Stunts were picked up nicely..

Running backs had nice holes to run through all day.

Bradley Chubb and Justin Simmons are two great players that dominated our offensive players..

What pisses me off the most is watching our Qb play in an offense that doesn’t suit him.I mean if you didn’t have the offense ready for him then why make the switch in the first place.

I read this and was thinking great response man for sure. Then I was cruising through the posts and keep seeing you compare everything to the bills. Dude do you realize the bills have basically never won anything? Your team right now is doing well for 2020 but do you even know if they are actually playoff worthy or even good to win a game in the playoffs? Not yet.

Its almost like your talking down to us dolphins fans like your 13 years old and we are 7. Especially after our team loses a game when we we were all previously high on our win streak we haven’t enjoyed for decades. Now we are deflated and your trying to play good guy.

Get a life man.
He comes when we lose lol

However he should stick his chest out the Bills were handed the division this year we are ahead of schedule but not unflappable as some thought - beginning with Oline nearly unheard of starting 3 rooks two of which are tackles but you can see the era of Miami is well on its way and then it will be crickets.

I mean Josh can’t even hang into the football let alone his situational play my word

I think they pulled him to keep him from taking more contact. I really do. I don’t care what Flores said to the media

plus I think his foot got dinged up on that last sack. They got the burrow warning and I think they decided thats enough

As soon as Tua said that the NFL was easy, I felt that an L was going up soon….it came quicker than I thought.
Please tell us, by reviewing the comments below (Tua's own words), where he said the NFL is easy...ready, go!

“I expected it to be a lot harder,” Tagovailoa told Pro Football Talk. “Not that it’s not hard.”
Tagovailoa has clarified those comments. He stands by expecting it to be more difficult, but stressed that he is not calling playing against pro defenses “easy.”​
“I think that was probably taken out of context, because after I said that, there was another paragraph,” Tagovailoa told the Palm Beach Post. “I still have a long ways to go. There’s a lot of things that I need to learn. By (no) means did I mean that the NFL was easy. Because it’s hard. It’s difficult to score, it’s difficult to move the ball against these guys. But from what I originally expected it was going to be, as far as the difficulty, it wasn’t as I expected, is what I’m trying to say.”

See Tua's final play again. Everyone had their heart in their throats for a sec, and I think Flores was like 'F This Noise' with how the O-line was playing and Tua being rattled. Tua wouldve gotten really clobbered, like when a boxer gets stunned. Unlike Rocky for Apollo, Flores wasnt late with the towel.
Denver's defense was all over Tua in the backfield; it looked like a mouse being swatted around by a bunch of mean, hungry alley cats. Sorry Tua fans, but IMO he's just too small and too weak to protect himself or to break tackles and escape. Fitz would run over a defender, but Tua gets run over.

My sister came to visit from out of town so had my attention away from the game for a bit..come back to see fitz in the game and all sorts of conflicting stuff about Tua’s foot vs. he just got pulled. I can’t imagine why on earth they would pull him, even if we were getting killed - given all the early success he’s had and what that would mean for his confidence.

that said, hate the idea he may have some mysterious injury.

so what gives?!
Yep, very simply our D couldn’t carry us alone yesterday and we had a bad day in the office. Remember we were touted as having pick 5 at the start of this season. Nothing weird happened yesterday just a bad day and many teams have them. As we’re in rebuild we shouldn’t be troubled by this.

Back
Top Bottom