Can someone please explain to me..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can someone please explain to me.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
What makes you guys think Cris Carter is cancer in the Lockeroom? I think We all know what th REAL problem over in Minnesota was and I dont think it was Cris Carter.....Before Moss landed on that team you never heard of Cris Carter complaining about anything...then Moss shows up and starts complaining not to mention blaming people once the Vikings started losing and it all erupted....I think Cris Carter is a classic, somewhat of a Jerry Rice only a little bit younger....and I believe he is still wants and is dedicated to winning a S-Bowl...Sure you can blame him this offseason for being so indesiceve...but all the poor guy wanted was to evaluate which team had the best shot to a S-Bowl...which is why he opted so badly for the rams (Which I think he is now happy he didnt choose or it would have been the same story as Minnesota)....I wanted the fins to sign him in the offseason just in case things like this happened, and if we had, we wouldnt be in this type of situation of waiting for him to learn the offense and getting in shape (If hes not already in shape) ....And I think we all know what type of hands he has, he comes close to OG as a possesion WR....At this point if he came in I dont think he would bother anybody, the guy wants a S-Bowl and if it means throwing all the time to Chambers then I think he will be all for it, I think he will even mentor Chambers like he did Moss when they were winning games....He doesnt want the attention to go to a pro-bowl or to be a Superstar anymore becuz he already is, all he wants is a S-Bowl....I will mis Gasden dearly, the One handed grabs, the acrobatic catches, and most of all his ability to play jump ball in the endzone, but its time to move on.....we have to focus on what we focused all training camp long....Its never to late to add another Pro-Bowler to our team.

I don't think its fair to say that all CC wants is a Superbowl. The Dolphins offerred him a contract, he just didn't accept. His contract demand would have made him the highest paid Dolphin WR. The Fins rightly refused. I think we'd be better off going with Sean Dawkins. (depending of course on their current health and fitness levels).

Gasden was awsome. Hey, Can you help me out on buffalorange.com? They are saying Gasden was slow and could barely walk the last 2 years! ROTFL!!! Com'on

Back
Top Bottom