can someone post preseason tv time 4 the dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

can someone post preseason tv time 4 the dolphins

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i would be so happy if someone would post the dolphins preseason schedule when the games are going to b on the nfl network.i live in ny i have directv and its the only way i get to watch the games on replay or even if they are live on nfl network.thanks fellow fin fans

Last edited by a moderator:
Or stop being lazy and go to the guide and scroll to the right until u see the dolphins name.

After so many scrolls to the right the TV starts to crap out, "loading program data"

It's a PITA but the best I can tell you is go to Direct TVs website and click what's on TV way at the very top of the page. There is a drop down menu for date and time and then click the go button. Unfortunately it only goes up to Aug 21 right now. I checked Aug 21 and can tell you the Dolphins aren't live the 21st and it's not the 10PM slot either. Tomorrow it should show what games will be shown and when on the 22nd.

The schedule for NFL Network should apply for all cable companies that carry it also.

The Atlanta game is gonna suck, if I'm awake at 2 AM it's about a 98% chance I am going to be fall down drunk and not remember a thing!

Back
Top Bottom