Can Taylor Lead The League In Sacks? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can Taylor Lead The League In Sacks?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
Well I Really Think Given All The Extra Ways That They Are Using Him This Guy Will Be More Of A Terror Than He Was Already.man I Was Really Happy That Saban Decided To Keep Him Causae Jt Is The Man And He Will Lead The League In Sacks This Year.

JT will definitely be up there. I don't know if he'll lead the league, but with all the stunts and blitzes we are going to incorporate, he'll get his fair share.

This may garuntee him a spot for the Pro Bowl, I agree with Saban trying to use him to be more affective to the game. I cant wait!

Jason Taylor Can Lead The League In Sacks. He Is Going To Be A Terror This Year. He Is The Most Athletic And Fastest De In The Nfl. Playing In The 4-3 And 3-4 Is Going To Be Fun To Watch. Thank You For Nick Saban!!

chrisjp said:
Jason Taylor Can Lead The League In Sacks. He Is Going To Be A Terror This Year. He Is The Most Athletic And Fastest De In The Nfl. Playing In The 4-3 And 3-4 Is Going To Be Fun To Watch. Thank You For Nick Saban!!

If it weren't for Dwight Freeney, I'd agree with that.

JT is second when it comes to speed off of the line of scrimmage.

DolphinDevil28 said:
If it weren't for Dwight Freeney, I'd agree with that.

JT is second when it comes to speed off of the line of scrimmage.

I'd throw Peppers in there too.

There is no reason for J.Taylor not to be in the top 5 for sacks this year

T.K.O. said:
I'd throw Peppers in there too.

There is no reason for J.Taylor not to be in the top 5 for sacks this year

Yeah, Peppers is probably the most overall athletic, but I think JT and Freeney are the two quickest off the line of scrimmage.

I say top 5 easily, he will be all over the place with Saban's d. It will be very hard to get some one on him now.

He will be up there if this plan to use him more works.

He also needs the rest of the DL to step it up, if they don't teams will still double or triple him up, making him ineffective.

I think the plan to use him in more versatile ways may limit his sacks some. In the past JT rushed on every play, now he'll spend some time dropping into coverage. Fewer opportunities may yield fewer sacks. I do expect that JT will have more turnovers created/recovered and that he'll be an overall more productive player, but I don't think his sack numbers will lead the league. I do expect him to be in the top 5 though.

Back
Top Bottom