Can the national media get out of the cowboys a--! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the national media get out of the cowboys a--!

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dallas could have drafted me in the first round and all the media would have had a orgasm over it, my god can they stop slobbering over a 6 win team, 6 wins guys, two more then us and a weaker schedule. They get national TV every freaking year and have not won anything in a decade now a freaking decade with just a sniff at a wild card on a fluke 9-7 record and got beat by like a 100 points on thanksgiving by the phins who won 10 games, we have one bad year and they forget about us. Every freaking pick on espn was a pro bowler, stooooooooooop this BS now, they wont win more then 8 games next year unless they move to the big east

No sh1t, 3 of Parcells first picks were DE's. They were sorry last year. They need more than 3 DE's to improve.

Miami never gets respect. They even talked a lot about teams like the Browns, Bears, and Titans who were bad last year. But not Miami. They just basically bypassed them.

Yes but the Cowboys did have a great draft...

Jaj said:
Yes but the Cowboys did have a great draft...

The guys who posted above are pretty angry and are going over the top but to be truthful they did have a great draft.

BUT, when were they not going to have a great draft? I mean they had picks at 12,20 and 42 I think it was. Of course they were always going to have a great draft. I think it would have been made better if they picked Merriman instead of Ware but the media is jumping all over their draft like it couldn't have been better and like Bill Parcells is god :lol:

I think that they did what everyone expected them to do, I don't see anything spectacularly great about that, that the media should be jumping all over.

The Cards, Ravens and our draft on the other hand were great drafts that the media isn't saying much about.

Now all the Boys need is for Bledsoe to stop being a tackledummy in the backfield and for a couple of rookies to start immediately and turn their defense around..I think Parcells made a mistake going to Dallas, they arent going to win anything for years, the team is poorly put together.

Guys, I live in Houston and it really freakin sucks, thats why I hate them as much as afc east teams. I can put up with Texan stuff but hate anything Cowgirl:fire:

They have Bledsoe as their QB. Nuff said.

i wish dolphin fans would stop complaining about other teams getting more media than us.

The reality is, it doesn't matter whether we have 0 national tv games, or 16. If we start playing well, they'll change broadcasts to cover the games. TV / NFL contracts always give networks the right to change games woithout getting approval from the NFL. Plus, if we do well this year, then only Dolphans can say they had the priveledge to watch it. Get the DirecTV and enjoy. Besides, if we get walloped in a game, no one will see it :lol:

Cedric_Benson said:
Thats gayer than **** to get 2 DE's in a row

There stupid
i hate to do this but it's just worth it since i get this all the time...ITS, THEY'RE STUPID...lol

I think I heard more about BIll Parcells this weekend than any other coach. "He went out and got himself some Parcells guys" I think that is all Salsberry said all weekend. Atleast it wasnt a patriots love fest. Although that stupid Tom Brady commercial about him being pick 199 and Blah Blah Blah started to get to after a while. Off topic, but I was impressed with Tory Holt's insights and analysis.

The media is riding the Cowboys/9ers jocks pretty hard right now!

They really want those teams to return to their glory years!

Back
Top Bottom