Can the new look Fins Make the PLAYOFFS? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can the new look Fins Make the PLAYOFFS?

Listen Jills fan

There is no reason why I can't predict the FINS will be able to make the playoffs on a site called " FINHEAVEN" The name of this site isn't Buffalo TURDS or Buffalo Balls, its "FINHEAVEN"

If you want to cry about our predictions here, go do it on a loser Buffalo Bills site. Word is that site has a constant supply of kleenex, after getting WHORED 4 Superbowls in a row! LMAO!:rofl3: :rofl3:

The JILLS are the only franchise in the AFC EAST not to win the big one yet! It's comical when I see JILLS fans talking crap about Ricky Williams, when their ALL PRO RB and PRIDE of their franchise cut 2 peoples heads off! LMAO!

You still haven't answered how the "JILLS" will handle last seasons absolute CRASH! With the JETS losing to the LAMBS, the losing ways of the JILLS once again shined as you were WHORED by a bunch of backups! LMAO! BACKUPS!!!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!

Bill have questions on their O line, QB, Mcgahee has you holding your breath everytime he carries the ball like a Scott Norwood field goal attempt! HAHAHA:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Simple -> Miami has the better talent, better coaching and will be the better team. You brag about sweeping a team that was in complete disarray last season? LOL! This isn't Wannstedts Dolphins MORON, this is SABANS FINS! The most COVETED COACH in the last decade!

Bill will finish 6-10 after that LOSS last season.

Jills fan when the Lambs beat the CROP DUSTERS--> :D
Jills fan when the Steelers practice squad beat his team--> :goof:

We're back to this again!! Some people just don't get it!! We're in a rebuilding mode, we're in one of the toughest divisions in the league and we're just coming off one of the worst season's we've had in Dolphin history!!! We're most likely not going to the play off's this year. Do I think we'll eventually get to the promise land, yes, I do, It will just take time. Let's practice some patience here!!

Waldorp

Waldorp, I don't agree with you and many others feel the same way. We have solid talent on this team and there is no reason why we can't be competitive this season and make the playoffs.

What do you mean by " Going through this again?" Just because you see this as a rebuilding year, doesn't mean everyone else has to agree with you. And just so you know, when a team goes after some quality vets, the coach doesn't think its a rebuilding season.

If SABAN thought we had no chance of making the playoffs this season, he wouldn't have signed players like Carter, Holliday and Traylor. He would have waited until the next round of cuts were made and got some youth in here.

Chris Chambers, Marty Booker, David Boston, Randy Mcmichaels, Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown and Lamar Gordon are players that can compete. Yes there will be a learning curve and someone mentioned they might not completely click until week 4 or 5, that was a good statement. However, I don't think he meant we would be 0-5 at the time.

We have solid talent everywhere on the field and there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to think we can't pull out a 10 win season, none.

So just because you feel this is a rebuilding year where the coach is signing players in their 30's, dont impose just your opinion on others.

Back
Top Bottom