Can We Make a... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Make a...

Dolfan1000 said:
"Take-Out-Our-Anger-On-The-Fact-That-The-Draft-Seems-Like-It-Will-Never-Come" Thread?!?!?

I mean honestly this has to be the longest couple of weeks of my life- and we still have 6 days which seems like an eternity!!!!

WILL IT EVER COME!?!?!?

:cry:

:fire:

yeah it sucks man, anticipation is killing me. unfortunately, it gets a lot worse in june and july before training camp and preseason start

Dolfan1000 said:
"Take-Out-Our-Anger-On-The-Fact-That-The-Draft-Seems-Like-It-Will-Never-Come" Thread?!?!?

I mean honestly this has to be the longest couple of weeks of my life- and we still have 6 days which seems like an eternity!!!!

WILL IT EVER COME!?!?!?

:cry:

:fire:
It's all because that's what everyone talks about.

I only work 3 days this week. Mon, Tues, and Wed. So, I guess i'll sleep half the day away on Thurs and Fri and make those days go by quicker. The thing that will make it hard is if there are any trades at all from us, it will probably happen draft day, so it's not even like we have that to look forward to at any certain time during the week leading up. OH well, such is life..

The hardest part will be around 9 AM on Saturday morning, when Im just looking at the clock every 10 seconds, and it just doesnt seem to move.

I know I wont be able to sleep in- maybe Ill go buy the draft necessities (food, drinks etc.)

That has me thinking- I know the draft itself begins at 12, what time does coverage begin?

ih8brady said:
The draft should be April 1st. No more long waits!:fire:

think of how many dumb draft posts there would be if it were on april fools. You think draft rumors are bad now....................

Waiting for this draft is probably one of the worst things I've ever gone through as a sports fan. I can't remember a time when something like this has consumed so much of my time on a daily basis. Not an hour passes where I'm not going through scenarios through my head, makes it really tough to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom