Can We Make a... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Make a...

Dolfan1000

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
"Take-Out-Our-Anger-On-The-Fact-That-The-Draft-Seems-Like-It-Will-Never-Come" Thread?!?!?

I mean honestly this has to be the longest couple of weeks of my life- and we still have 6 days which seems like an eternity!!!!

WILL IT EVER COME!?!?!?

:cry:

:fire:

Dont worry, this week will fly by very quickly. Just try not to make the day go by fast or it will go by very slow.

PhinDude88 said:
Dont worry, this week will fly by very quickly.

Sorry PhinDude, survey says!: X X X on that one.

I have a paper due Tuesday and a test Friday. :shakeno: This week will never end! :cry:

DolphinDevil28 said:

I have a paper due Tuesday and a test Friday. :shakeno: This week will never end! :cry:

If i have a test or something like that by the end of the week. I dont know why, but that week goes by fast for me. This week my school has that "big test" thing, so it might go by for me.

The draft should be April 1st. No more long waits!:fire:

Ive got a presentation on Friday- so hopefully your theory is correct!

But lately it seems like the draft will never come.

trust me man i thought i was the only one that felt that way....

I'm on Spring Break, I do not want this week to go by quick!

I have to work next weekend on a mock battle set for military show, a French farm house... but the draft will be recorded, and I'll have everyone's posts here to read. Here is a link to the show, the mock battle will be cool. 30 Germans with armour and air fight off, at the French farmhouse, 40+ Americans, armour and air.

http://www.slcwingsandwheels.com/index.html

DolphinDevil28 said:

I have iss tomorrow...then like 3 or 4 tests this week and i have to run the mile again in gym...long week for me

Buddwalk said:
I have iss tomorrow...then like 3 or 4 tests this week and i have to run the mile again in gym...long week for me

I have ISS tomorrow too. But we're playin football in gym. :cooldude:

I'm with you. The draft can't come soon enough. Then after the draft we have a long wait before football season starts.:cry: At least I have the Spurs to pull for in b-ball.

JTaylor99 said:
I have ISS tomorrow too. But we're playin football in gym. :cooldude:

lol same here were running the mile then playing football for two weeks

Back
Top Bottom