Can We Move ....... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Move .......

Seattle is allowing the most yards through two games of any team in the league.

The most yards passing and the second least rushing. Sounds to me as if Fitz and the offense will have to win that game.

Root for Seattle to defeat Dallas this week. The Seahawks are not very good but have overachieved last season and this season thanks to Russell Wilson. Far preferable to have a paper mâché team like that come here as a satisfied fat cat at 3-0 rather than more energized road team coming off a home defeat.

I might be the party pooper here, but Howard is not healthy. He had that INT against the Jags but got lucky on a few plays and got bailed out by McCain on a deep pass. If Byron Jones is healthy, I wouldn't put Howard on Metcalf.

We'll score more than 20 on them but highly doubt Seattle scores less than 30. They've got far more offensive talent than we've faced this year.

Their D can't stop anybody and if we get the Fitz we had vs Jax then we can definitely hang with them. Wilson is on fire right now tho and I see them scoring well over 30. I think it'll be closer than most think. Sea 38 Mia 31

Their D can't stop anybody and if we get the Fitz we had vs Jax then we can definitely hang with them. Wilson is on fire right now tho and I see them scoring well over 30. I think it'll be closer than most think. Sea 38 Mia 31

Fitz was good versus Buffalo too. We just didn't play defense.

Back
Top Bottom