Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players? | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we play the photo shop game with Rex Ryan and Jet players?

obese-1.jpg

There's one in every crowd. lol.

Good stuff, SabanHater.

Wikipedia

Not a PS mod in the strictest sense, but I grabbed a screen shot from the Rex Ryan wiki two days ago and this seemed like a good place to share it, as it has unfortunately been changed since and I thought some on FH might get a kick out of it. The article modification was not done by me. Emphasis in red on screen cap and text box slide in PS to make graphic smaller done by me. Nice work, whoever you are!

2usdc2o-1.jpg

Nice!

Probably was revenge for Manish Mehta's "Channing Crowder is done for the season" announcement.

That's awesome. Rex Ryan talking about being obsessed about the Dolphins... in a 14 page Jets thread pinned at the top of the Dolphins forum.

Actually, it's more likely a fascination with the Jets self-obsession, rather than an obsession with the Jets per se. But you make a valid point, although indirectly. The Bills & Pats are just as deserving of graphic satire as the Jets, and we don't need a thread for all three of them, so why not make it for the division and include everyone?

We'll see what people think, mainly the OP and mods as it's not my thread.

...and now back to our regularly scheduled program, already in progress...

1puhkg-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom