Can We Please Stop | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can We Please Stop

I don't blame anybody that's angry at the current situation. I understand we need to purge horrible contracts and older players and we have to have an awful record this season so we can pick high and pray to God that we get it right on a QB. What I'm mad at is what brought us to this most crappy of situations. We draft Ja'Wuan James, Jarvis Landry and Billy Turner, 1,2 and 3 and all are flourishing on other teams. The next year it's Parker, Jordan Phillips and Jamil Douglas, only Parker remains and most wish he was gone too. That a ton of damage. The next year we did great, Tunsil, Howard and Drake boom!!! But, then the next season we took Charles Harris #1. After that McMillan and Tankersly. Late in that draft we snagged Godchaux and Taylor, great DT finds. Last year it was Minkah, Gesicki and Baker. Out of the last 5 drafts we didn't get nearly enough and no QB is a total fail. Bad drafting and bad coaching combined with bad QB play is why our team has to sit by and watch the Jet's get star players why we cut star players. Gase falls into more talent than he deserves or knows what to do with. We have to freaking bottom out. I understand why, I don't have to like it. The blame lands on the owner, Steve Ross. At least he's trying something different. Man, I thought I hated the Jets before!!

Yes it is. That's why we put away criminals. You fire lousy employees, and so on. Holy is to get better and to complain and do something about bad things, like the Dolphins.
It's not holy or okay to say the Dolphins are okay.

Comparing criminals with bad employees isn’t holy.

I have been preparing my liver for 10 years for this upcoming season. It's ready to go!

I think it's going to be fun this year, seriously. Fun in a way that we aren't supposed to win, but teach guys up. Kind of like the Cleveland Indian fans in "Major League."

Just go with it, and when we win SB after SB, we can all say we were here when it started.

Back
Top Bottom