Can we stop merging Ryan's threads? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can we stop merging Ryan's threads?

Dolfan Dave

Active Roster
Reaction score
I know Ryan Tannehill doesn't play for the Dolphins anymore but talking about him is still relevant to the Dolphins franchise and this is a Dolphins forum. Additionally can you at least stop moving them without posting a redirection link here. I know that is possible and it's extremely difficult to find once you move and merge.

I know Ryan Tannehill doesn't play for the Dolphins anymore but talking about him is still relevant to the Dolphins franchise and this is a Dolphins forum. Additionally can you at least stop moving them without posting a redirection link here. I know that is possible and it's extremely difficult to find once you move and merge.

Explain hos talking about Ryan Tannehill is relevant to the Dolphins' franchise?

Sorry guy. It is not relavent to the CURRENT Miami Dolphins.

As for moving with a redirect liknk, standard procedure is to leave a 1 hour redirect (unless the thread is inflammatory). But the best way to avoid losing track of threads is to post in the proper forum. There used to be a way to favorite threads so you could keep track of them but I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I moved it to the Question and Suggestion forum after giving it some thought since the topic is more about moderation than football.

Sorry guy. It is not relavent to the CURRENT Miami Dolphins.

As for moving with a redirect liknk, standard procedure is to leave a 1 hour redirect (unless the thread is inflammatory). But the best way to avoid losing track of threads is to post in the proper forum. There used to be a way to favorite threads so you could keep track of them but I can't seem to find it.

Edit: I moved it to the Question and Suggestion forum after giving it some thought since the topic is more about moderation than football.

Well considering he's on the CURRENT Miami Dolphins payroll I'd say he's relevant to this season and Miami Dolphins franchise moving forward.

No.

Well considering he's on the CURRENT Miami Dolphins payroll I'd say he's relevant to this season and Miami Dolphins franchise moving forward.
Maybe so but he is not part the current Miami Dolphins roster. He is a player that no longer plays for the Miami Dolphins. He did not help this team play any football whatsoever. If you want to talk about how well he is doing, or what he is being paid, do it in the correct forum and thread.

There are some players that we still are paying even though they are gone. Doesn't mean ex player threads get posted in the main.
They go in the general NFL or Beast of the east forum.
Always been that way.

What about the Trevor Lawrence thread even though he's a yeah away from eligible? Why is Tua talk not in the draft forum? Why is Minkah fair game he's not a phin anymore? When it comes to Tanny it's a double standard for sure, I love this forum but many things stay on the main forum that can be considered the same. I believe the mods to a great job but I think the board is more cluttered with numerous threads saying the same thing.

Maybe so but he is not part the current Miami Dolphins roster. He is a player that no longer plays for the Miami Dolphins. He did not help this team play any football whatsoever. If you want to talk about how well he is doing, or what he is being paid, do it in the correct forum and thread.
Nor is Minkah, nor is Tua, nor is Trevor Lawrence. It is what it is but Tanny threads get moved because of the strong stances members take. Let's call it what it is, y'all do a great job by the way.

The off season has officially begun so draft talk is all the football we have until training camp

We made the decision to leave draft stuff in the main.

Thanks for the kind words brother. We do our best

Sure he doesn't play for the Miami Dolphins anymore but conversation regarding him still is relevant to the state of the Dolphins franchise. I get the fact maybe you are tired of looking at similar conversation but its relevant.

There are some players that we still are paying even though they are gone. Doesn't mean ex player threads get posted in the main.
They go in the general NFL or Beast of the east forum.
Always been that way.

Perhaps if we are talking about the way they are playing for their current team then I would agree but to merge every single topic into one is not the answer.

There is conversation relevant to current Dolphins and there is not. Everything Tannehill isn't one category.

Sure he doesn't play for the Miami Dolphins anymore but conversation regarding him still is relevant to the state of the Dolphins franchise. I get the fact maybe you are tired of looking at similar conversation but its relevant.
The only way it is conceivably relevant is if we are talking about the salary cap for 2020. And in that regard Miami is expected to lead the league in cap. Other than that, no relevance what-so-ever to the current Miami Dolphins team.

And as it has been stated already, once a play has left the team threads about them belong in the general NFL forum or the Beasts of the AFC forum.

Back
Top Bottom