Can you guys set up a Zelle account for dontaions? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can you guys set up a Zelle account for dontaions?

KingHydra

Active Roster
Reaction score
If you had Zelle Id donate. I only use my phone and the only app I trust is my bank app. I don't trust having my card tied to my phone after my cousin showed me how easy it was to break a phones security.
While visiting my cousin in Iowa, he changed my password and put a picture of him laughing as my wallpaper without ever touching my phone.
My bank is ultra secure and has a great theft policy. I'm comfortable using Zelle.

Damn! You cousin is the bees knees...

You can Zelle to henrik@finheaven.com but please send me a message after you do so that I remember to update your FinHeaven account.
Apparently he thinks it's funny. I didn't laugh at all. From talking to other family he can do laptops as well. Only he finds humor in it, I can assure you.

If you had Zelle Id donate. I only use my phone and the only app I trust is my bank app. I don't trust having my card tied to my phone after my cousin showed me how easy it was to break a phones security.
While visiting my cousin in Iowa, he changed my password and put a picture of him laughing as my wallpaper without ever touching my phone.
My bank is ultra secure and has a great theft policy. I'm comfortable using Zelle.
Curious as to what kind of phone this was. I'm assuming not an Apple?

Back
Top Bottom