Can you say 49 points? / going for the throat | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can you say 49 points? / going for the throat

Ducken

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Going for the throat

Good to see the Dolphins not just be satisfied with winning, but going for the kill.:evil:

Re: Going for the throat

Originally posted by Ducken
Good to see the Dolphins not just be satisfied with winning, but going for the kill.:evil:
definite will help us in the BCS ;) :rolleyes:

Can you say 49 points?

Boo-Yeah!!! 49 pionts! I want them to get PAST 55....

woooo hooooooo

49-21 Final :hail: :up: "an efficient demolition"

best things to take of this game

since Detroit obviously sucks, the best things to take of this game are:
  • 0 INTs
  • 0 Fumbles lost
  • only 4 penalties for 55 yards, 1 was totally bogus Pass INT call

I was hoping for 50, but oh well. I loved almost every second of that great game. McMichael looked great and all 3 running backs played very well.

i didn't see the interference call, but i was listening to the game on WQAM and both announcers said the pass wasn't catchable!

It wasn't catchable, but they called it because he did block the recievers route and it was kinda close.

We could have easily scored 60+ points. We just decided to run the ball no matter what down, no matter how many yards once it got into the fourth quarter. PHINS ALL THE WAY BABY!!

Get use to that though. In the 4th quarter we will indeed be running the ball a lot.

They put up a statistic at the beginning of the game that shocked the heck outr of me. Ricky Williams last year with the saints. I forget what the exact breakdown was but it was his ypc as the game wears on. It starts with like 3.7 ypc for his first carries, then keeps increasing until it gets to 5.7 ypc for carries 21+.

That just doesn't happen. Look at RB statistics. Its not common AT ALL. Its amazing. Today, he didn't get a chance to show it because we took him out in the 3rd quarter (anyone ELSE think the coaches are keeping an eye on that 1500 yard mark even this early in the year?)

Back
Top Bottom