Can You say QB Controversy?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can You say QB Controversy??

You really got to the root of his problem. Perhaps miami should hire you as quarterbacks coach.

The int he threw towards OG wasn't rust it was a horrible decision. RK was running by himself JF should have picked that up. Horrible field awareness. I hope he gets his act together before the end of preseason, also DW needs to do something to whip these boys into game shape (mentally that is) the penalties are just rediculious.

I made this post on another thread......

Is perfect time for Fiedler bashers to come out..You guys were holding it all in through most of the offseason because Fiedler was by far best looking Qb.Now he comesback with out seeing any pass rush until bucs game(Only played 3 series).Let's see the guy is suppost to come out there and look like an ALL PRO.I'm not saying this performance is acceptable but you should at least wait until end of 2 regular season before start calling for QB controversy...Lucas when out there agasint Bucs 2nd unit and Saints...

Dolphinators13: "I hate when Fin fans make excuses for why Jay plays bad."

I just love it when Fin fans make excuses for why Jay plays bad. When they talk QB controversy, I love it even more. In Buffalo we had to live through ours. May yours be just as destructive.

Go to bed TigerJ, I hear your mommy calling.

It doesnt matter if Carrot Top is our QB. The Fins will STILL sweep the Bills.

Originally posted by echo_bravo
Go to bed TigerJ, I hear your mommy calling.

It doesnt matter if Carrot Top is our QB. The Fins will STILL sweep the Bills.

I don't know.....they have a good QB with some weapons this year......I'm not 100% sold on Travis Henry yet though.

There is no QB controversy - ask Ray Lucas and he will tell you so; and there is no TE controversy either :D

I have one comment on this whole issue. It's not the regular season, so don't worry until then. Everything will be just fine...trust me. We need a 3rd QB though, these other 2 suck.....bad. Jeff George is out there. Major Applewhite too, but he is coaching. I'll try out, i'm only 5'7 but hey, I'm sure I could complete a couple of passes, and probably end up with about 30 rushing yards. Jay did suck, but we have 3 weeks until the REAL season begins.

Like him?

Originally posted by dolphinators13
I think Jay will be the starting Qb, just because Wanny likes him so much.

... what exactly do you mean? Likes his play more than what Lucas shows on a daily basis in practice. You do understand Lucas was running an offense where there was no game plan? This is Lucas's strength, not thinking. Not to forget he's throwing against 2nd and 3rd stringers.

I'm not taking anything away from Lucas, but let's keep this in the real world. Even Lucas made it clear after the game. Fiedler is the starting QB of the Miami Dolphins, period.

Oliver...

Hey Bills fans how much success have you guys had against Fiedler???? I wouldn't run around saying that a guy who always makes your team look pathetic SUCKS but hey that's just me. That would be like me saying the JETS SUCK, But judging by the recent track record that would be foolish of me.

Here is quote form Ray after the game.

"I don't care what anybody says or writes,'' Lucas said. "Let me say this right now: Jay Fiedler is the starting quarterback on this team. ... I think everybody should relax. He'll get it turned around in practice.''

there is no contraversy as much as any of you want there to be. It is simply a case of 1 guy that has had 3 weeks of practice in this BRAND NEW SYSTEM and on guy having less than a week. End of story! If it happens in Detriot then we have a story, but not when it happens in August.

there will be a controversy only if Wannsted start it, of course the fans cheer for whoever they want but they won't decide what QB will start.
If DW is dumb enough like Phillips was with my Bills, yeah, hold tight and kiss your season goodbye.
But I think Wannsted is a smart guy and he'll keep Fiedler at the helm unless he plays horrible and has no chance than start Lucas.

Only if he stinks it up...

Originally posted by Pink_Dove
i hate to bring this up..but Jay hasnt looked impressive at all while Lucas is moving the Offense with poise and consistency..Is there such a thing as a QB controversy or Wanny will stick to his guns..Personnaly i think Jay should play 2 quarters versus the Texans and before there's a change..BECAUSE IF HE CANT EVEN MAKE THE TEXANS LOOK BAD WELL RAY DESERVES A SHOT..this is totally irrevelant (wanny's decision not ours) but i want to see what the fans think...:confused:

... in the TEXANS game, and I'm not sure even then. Wanny is sticking by Fiedler.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom