canadian players | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

canadian players

godfater21 said:
Title of the thread is "Canadian players" if you don't like it don't click on it. that would solve your problem right there.

exactly.....what are there 40 people on this main board? why would i post in someowhere else, when nobody is viewing those forums?

ether79 said:
Yeah SMart *$% i tought I was maybe clicking into a thread about possibly useful CFL players not what they make or some dude from iowa thinking about maybe being able to make it in the cfl.

Once you read the first line why didn't you just leave? why did you read the whole thread than make a smart a$$ comment about it. If there is a thread i find stupid i just leave. The person who started this thread had a question more people read this fourum since its on the main page thats why it was put here. so whats the big deal? There is that dumba$$ "why are we awake at 3am" thread that keeps getting put on this forum that has nothing at all to do with the dolphins. do you go into that thread and make smarta$$ comments about it?

godfater21 said:
I was speaking in general about "mod Wannabies". but since i see you are a self proclaimed "mod wannabe" go ahead and report me. what you expect me to get into trouble for a name you call yourself? plus what's with this " I'm Telling :cry: " cr*p. what are you four?
Welcome to my Ignore list.

godfater21 said:
Once you read the first line why didn't you just leave? why did you read the whole thread than make a smart a$$ comment about it. If there is a thread i find stupid i just leave. The person who started this thread had a question more people read this fourum since its on the main page thats why it was put here. so whats the big deal? There is that dumba$$ "why are we awake at 3am" thread that keeps getting put on this forum that has nothing at all to do with the dolphins. do you go into that thread and make smarta$$ comments about it?
:wink: take it easy guys.

godfater21 said:
Why not, if I see it I would.

Its common sense that Dr. Ivel posted that in the wrong place, and I am sure that he is smart enough to know better, but wanted more people to see the thread. We shouldnt have to move stuff, so dont post stuff like its our job to move it when we see it. I have moved it to "other sports" since we dont have a CFL forum or any of that stuff.

Consider this your warning, from now on post where it is appropriate...it may not seem that people are around to look at your thread, but everyone seems to check in now and then, so you'll get responses.

godfater21 said:
I know more about football than most people on this board gives me credit for.:wink:

it did come from a site called "useless knowledge." :lol: jk

godfater21 said:
Yeah I know. I hate it when people have to be d*cks about that stuff. The Mods will move it later. We don't need all these Mod wannabes complaining. If your not going to contribute to the thread than just shut the **** up people and back out of the thread.

This and every other response in this thread got you banned. You're blatantly breaking the rules and being a jerk on top of it......repeatedly. This kind of attitude is exactly what causes problems here.

For your information, we ENCOURAGE people to report posts. And we expect people to follow the rules. You seem to think you're above them. So you are no longer welcome.

Back
Top Bottom