canadian players | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

canadian players

The highest paid player in the CFL makes, on average, $250,000 per season.

The league average is likely closer to $35,000 - 40,000 per season.

League minimum is $40,000 for rookies, and $45,000 for veterans

most AFL players make $900 a game. AFL "stars earn a maximum of $80,000 a year.

http://www.useless-knowledge.com/articles/apr/june184.html

godfater21 said:
The highest paid player in the CFL makes, on average, $250,000 per season.

The league average is likely closer to $35,000 - 40,000 per season.

League minimum is $40,000 for rookies, and $45,000 for veterans

most AFL players make $900 a game. AFL "stars earn a maximum of $80,000 a year.

http://www.useless-knowledge.com/articles/apr/june184.html

u know a **** load dude. :lol:

Doktor Ivel said:
u know a **** load dude. :lol:

I know more about football than most people on this board gives me credit for.:wink:

Doktor Ivel said:
yea but who cares at 2:00 AM?????:roflmao:

Yeah I know. I hate it when people have to be d*cks about that stuff. The Mods will move it later. We don't need all these Mod wannabes complaining. If your not going to contribute to the thread than just shut the **** up people and back out of the thread.

godfater21 said:
Yeah I know. I hate it when people have to be d*cks about that stuff. The Mods will move it later. We don't need all these Mod wannabes complaining. If your not going to contribute to the thread than just shut the **** up people and back out of the thread.
If people like you would stop posting whatever they wanted anywhere they wanted...it would make the mods job a little easier.

...and thanks for the name-calling pal. :rolleyes:

Do it again and this "mod wannabe' will report you and hopfully get you banned.

Have a nice day.

:wink:

Boone said:
If people like you would stop posting whatever they wanted anywhere they wanted...it would make the mods job a little easier.

...and thanks for the name-calling pal. :rolleyes:

Have a nice day.

:wink:
:up: It's real easy to distinguish from the Dolphins board and a board were you post about the CFL.

Boone said:

I was speaking in general about "mod Wannabies". but since i see you are a self proclaimed "mod wannabe" go ahead and report me. what you expect me to get into trouble for a name you call yourself? plus what's with this " I'm Telling :cry: " cr*p. what are you four?

ether79 said:
:up: It's real easy to distinguish from the Dolphins board and a board were you post about the CFL.

Title of the thread is "Canadian players" if you don't like it don't click on it. that would solve your problem right there.

godfater21 said:
Title of the thread is "Canadian players" if you don't like it don't click on it. that would solve your problem right there.
Yeah SMart *$% i thought I was maybe clicking into a thread about possibly useful CFL players not what they make or some dude from iowa thinking about maybe being able to make it in the cfl.

Back
Top Bottom