Canes fan here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canes fan here!

LatinG187

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey wassup everybody,I'ma life long Miami Hurricanes fan from Texas.I root for the Dolphins too but I don't really consider myself a true fan,my team is the Dallas Cowboys.I root for most Texas teams but I think of Florida like a second home so I cheer for some Florida teams like FIU,USF and of course Miami,but never will I root for FSU...well unless it benefits Miami somehow :evil: lol.Anywayz just dropped by to say wassup and Go Canes!

One other thing,what is wrong with this sig...
jonbeasonsignature2-1.jpg

I tried putting it on as my sig but I get somekind of erroe,is it just too big?

LatinG187 said:
Hey wassup everybody,I'ma life long Miami Hurricanes fan from Texas.I root for the Dolphins too but I don't really consider myself a true fan,my team is the Dallas Cowboys.I root for most Texas teams but I think of Florida like a second home so I cheer for some Florida teams like FIU,USF and of course Miami,but never will I root for FSU...well unless it benefits Miami somehow :evil: lol.Anywayz just dropped by to say wassup and Go Canes!

One other thing,what is wrong with this sig...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y181/lbj23_4_mvp/jonbeasonsignature2.jpg

I tried putting it on as my sig but I get somekind of erroe,is it just too big?
You have come to the right place for FSU bashing, although you may have to get in line and wait your turn. See, that line can get pretty long.:sidelol: Welcome aboard dude. :peace:

Also since I cannot PM anyone yet can anybody tell me who made this and if it would be ok to use it my sig?I don't wanna throw it in there unless whoever made is cool with it.Thanks.

nchurri8wm-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom