Canes Fans - Here Is A Classic Shirt | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canes Fans - Here Is A Classic Shirt

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Check out that last pass interference call called on the Canes... it was in the endzone... if you tell me thats pass interference... then :lol:

Screw the Canes!!!

:monkey: Miami Whiner-canes

Nobody seemed to give a crap about the Huskers getting screwed out of a championship vs the Seminole in 1994 so no sympathy from me!! The refs were way worse in that game then in this years game. So, instead of creating whiny t-shirts they made ones that said, "Unfinished Business" and promptly went out and beat the Hurricanes for the title in 1995. How sweet it was!

My hatred for the Canes knows no bounds, just givin you a hard time AJ. :evil:

The call was a bust, but you can't tell me that after turning the ball over 5 times, the Canes deserved to win that game. It's like the Phins game, we NEVER should have let it come down to a single blown call having that much impact. In both cases the better team lost, but in both cases they DESERVED to lose.

That last pass interference call was a make up call for an obviously blown call a few plays before that cost OSU a first down.

Oh man... we have a few Cane haters here... I can't wait for a few Cane fans to come in here and back me up... lmao.

I have to go for a bit (45min)... but I'll be back :evil:

Can't you just imagine Olivers home life? If he's got kids they must have a GREAT time.

Kid: Dad, what's for dinner?

Oliver: Macaroni and cheese

Kid: But dad, I'm lactose intolerant, I can't eat cheese!

Oliver: DAIRY HATER!! You're nothing but a DAIRY BASHER!! You've never given Dairy a fair chance, and you LIVE to bash it! You just claim to like food don't you? You're actually ANTI food!!

LMAO Phinfan. Although your comparison is correct and funny, that is AJ, our website host posting on this thread, not Ollie. LMAO

AJ just haaaad so switch his avatar to match Ollie. LOL, I thought he was Ollie at first too.

Iam a huge Cane's fan they were robbed big time!! The Canes will just go back to NC again this year that is all!!!

Hey guys no offense but if the ref makes the defensive holding call on miami player covering gamble not once but twice on the same play before the big punt return for miami you would never tied the game. Ohio State would of ran out the clock.

One question what is this doing in the dolphin forum, I know AJ can do what he wants but it been over a month time to let it go and look ahead to next season

I was just trying to show people a cool shirt... guess I was the only one that found it cool...

I'm not looking back and watching the game... pouting. I'm researching the recruiting class and seeing how well we're gonna do next season. I forget the past very easily... I'm looking towards the future :D

Back
Top Bottom