Canes gets commitment from nation's top QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canes gets commitment from nation's top QB

He'll have to watch for at least a year behind Brock Berlin.

Just shows how overrated recruit rankings are year after year.

This dude will be lucky to be working at In-N-Out near his Bay Area home.

He does have a 4 year degree at a very prestigous university, he should do better than that . . . . but yea recruiting rankings can be very overrated. I feel bad for him tho, because Coker and his offensive staff couldn't develop players for ****.

Kyle may not have been a superstar, but if he wants a spot on at least a practice squad, he'd definitely get it. His career at Miami wasn't as bad as everyone thought it was. Everytime I watched him play (which was every one of his games) it was the receivers who were messing up, running bad routes, dropping passes. Don't you remember Leggett crying about how hard he threw?

I feel bad for Kyle, but he's still young, and I'd like to see him develop into an NFL QB someday. But if worst comes to worst, he still has a degree from the University of Miami, so he won't be working fast food like you think he will.

He does have a 4 year degree at a very prestigous university, he should do better than that . . . . but yea recruiting rankings can be very overrated. I feel bad for him tho, because Coker and his offensive staff couldn't develop players for ****.

Jinx

He was hurt bad by them getting rid of Werner. Really stunted his development from his sophomore year to his junior year. He never did recover.

I'll never forget his sister telling me what a success he was since he "played on TV". Funny stuff.

What's his degree in anyway? Sports Management? I don't know how far that will take you in life.

He was in my intro to sports management class - I think he may have said he was majoring in it. I didn't take any more sm classes after that, but I think that's what he did. But it's a pretty useful degree if he wants to use it. Better than working fast food.

About what - him majoring in sports management, or the value of the degree?

Back
Top Bottom