Canes may be #1 in the BCS this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Canes may be #1 in the BCS this week

breckenridge55

K-STATE PHIN
Reaction score
I know this shouldn't be here, but no one checks the other forum. The Sooners are down by 7 and need 90 yards to go to tie it with 6 minutes left.

Ohio State struggled today, and Miami may get to jump them with the win over Tennessee.

Remember, KANSAS STATE IS ON TBS AT 7 PM TONIGHT! GO CATS, SHOVE A CYCLONE UP SENECA WALLACE'S ASS! WOOOHOOO! LMAO

Go Hurricanes!!! U of Miami IS the Nation of Domination bar none!!

If Va tech loses to Syracuse it hurts you guys in the long run.

If we win out, it doesn't matter what anyone else does.

Here is a concept:

The media says Dan Marino is not the greatest of all time is because all he has is stats. Montana they say is the greatest because he won championships and games even though his stats were nothing special.

Now the same media says Dorsey shouldn't win the heisman because he doesn't have the stats and all he does is win games and championships. A double standard? Oh yeah.

Bottom line is the media is dominated by northern influence. Especially the Northeast. They are old school and hate anything Miami. Canes, Fins, etc. doesn't matter. I hope the Canes go the distance and take it all. And I hope Dorsey wins the Heisman. They will hate it, but have no choice to respect it.

I don't really care who wins it this year. Nobody sticks out. I remember another QB who was similar to Dorsey in college. Like Dorsey, he didn't have the greatest QB skills. And like Dorsey, nobody expected him to do anything in the NFL. But the guy was a winner and all he ever did was lead his team to victory after victory. And he was the catalyst. The Heisman was to be a coronation of years of dominance he had throughout his career. But it didn't work out that way.

The year was 1995. And the QB was Nebraska's Tommie Frasier. Tommie finished runner-up to Eddie George. But a few weeks later, Tommie received an even bigger accolade: Nation Champion

I have tried not to get into the talk that no one wants to see U. of Miami in the Natl. title game again BUT.....

All the talk was of Notre Dame being the better team playing better opponents so they were going to jump us.

NO talk of any other team.

So what happens....

Notre Dame loses and lo and behold now everyone talks about Ohio State! No one was mentioning these guys before.

So now Ohio State barely beats the Purdue Chickens by 4 and what do the announcers talk about on ESPN radio's college wrap up show......
THE QUALITY win over a tough opponent Ohio State pulled off!

WTF! Miami over Tenn. was barely mentioned.

I'm glad OK. lost and I hope Ohio State wins out.
Ohio State is always ranked in the top 10 to start a year and they always suck. So overrated!

Miami OU would have been a good game but mark my word Miami Ohio State will be an absolute laugh!

Maybe then all the so called experts will stop riding their bandwagon every year.

Yeah, I can't believe Oklahoma lost yesterday. That would have been a good one. Heck, it should have happened two years ago. But the BCS had other ideas. Oh well. At least we got to give the Gators a beatdown. :D

Texas A&M just played a great game. They also had the 12th man, those fans were just goin crazy.

The projected BCS is:

1. Miami
2. Ohio St.
3. Oklahoma
4. Washington St.
5. Texas

This was just on Sportscenter.

Back
Top Bottom