canes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

canes

I learned a few things from tonight's game...

I learned that Brock Berlin will give me a heart attack before the season ends.

I learned that Randy Shannon is overrated as a DC. Good God, how long does it take you to figure out how to defend a spread offense? How many times does the QB have to run for 15 yards before you spy him?

I learned that the Orange Bowl ghosts live!

I learned that I'm maybe 3 or 4 more Flutie Hail Mary replays from going on a four-state killing spree. Enough already! Not every game broadcast from the Orange Bowl requires us to view that little puke's shining moment of glory (it was blown coverage anyway).

I learned that the coaching staff needs to find a way to get the ball to Devin Hester more often. Man, he's explosive.

I learned that Berlin needs to operate out of the shotgun...oh, 75% of the time.

Most importantly, I learned that the Canes CAN win a national title with Brock Berlin. Say what you will about the guy, but back to the wall, he delivers. Miami does NOT win this game tonight without him.

GO CANES!

Go Canes!! Man What A Game I Just Love Them. Fins Suck But Theres Always The Canes!! Man I Love How We Always Come Back!

No Defense excuse bull**** this time.

THIS WAS ALL BROCK BERLIN!

phunwin said:

:yes:
phunwin said:
I learned that Randy Shannon is overrated as a DC. Good God, how long does it take you to figure out how to defend a spread offense? How many times does the QB have to run for 15 yards before you spy him?

phunwin said:

phunwin said:
I learned that I'm maybe 3 or 4 more Flutie Hail Mary replays from going on a four-state killing spree. Enough already! Not every game broadcast from the Orange Bowl requires us to view that little puke's shining moment of glory (it was blown coverage anyway).

phunwin said:
I learned that the coaching staff needs to find a way to get the ball to Devin Hester more often. Man, he's explosive.
Move him to quarterback?
:D
phunwin said:
I learned that Berlin needs to operate out of the shotgun...oh, 75% of the time.

phunwin said:
Most importantly, I learned that the Canes CAN win a national title with Brock Berlin. Say what you will about the guy, but back to the wall, he delivers. Miami does NOT win this game tonight without him.

GO CANES!
:woot:

Man! Reading this thread was like watching the game. My heart just slowed down enough to write this post. GO CANES!!!:D

give Louisville alot of credit and this game was big for their school even though they did not win

Louisville looked a LOT better than Miami in this game

lucky win, both their QB's looked awesome. They got some BS conference USA calls 3 times in a row.... Great game though.

phunwin said:

GO CANES!

:up:

waht a game louisiville got robbed in the bcs how come miami jumped to #2 a louisiville dodnt move up after that performance they got heart and two awsone qbs yeah im a cane and i lost $150.00 because of the points but what a freackin game ill take it

Back
Top Bottom