Can't change avatar | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't change avatar

NaboCane

I'm on my comma
Reaction score
Hi guys; I'm trying to change my avatar, but when I go to that page in the user cp I get a blank box down where the option should be to upload a picture. Anyone have any ideas why?

NaboCane said:
Hi guys; I'm trying to change my avatar, but when I go to that page in the user cp I get a blank box down where the option should be to upload a picture. Anyone have any ideas why?

And what's wrong with Eric Winston? :D

byroan said:
What browser are you using?

IE6.

And Robert: very funny! Nothing wrong with Winston, I'm praying we get him next year (good luck with that, right?) but I was thinking of a change.

Not sure what to tell you. No problems on my end on either FF or IE. Probably something a mod or admin can fix.

byroan said:
Not sure what to tell you. No problems on my end on either FF or IE. Probably something a mod or admin can fix.

Maybe it's something inherent to my server at work - firewall, etc. I'll check it at home. Thanks, by.

NaboCane said:
IE6.

And Robert: very funny! Nothing wrong with Winston, I'm praying we get him next year (good luck with that, right?) but I was thinking of a change.

Who's Robert? Haha. Someone hasn't been reading my articles! (Hint hint). :goof:

Back
Top Bottom