Can't get away from those Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't get away from those Bills

Did you ever get the feeling that the Bills and their fans are going to take over the world? I promise we'll still allow personal liberties when we're in charge.

BTW Ted Cottrell and Sam Cowart are just preliminary sorties preparing for a massive Bills invasion that will take over the whole team eventually.

:D

Originally posted by TigerJ
BTW Ted Cottrell and Sam Cowart are just preliminary sorties preparing for a massive Bills invasion that will take over the whole team eventually.

was that meant for Jets site :confused: or did you mean Thurman Thomas, Spriggs and Nails ;) :p

Originally posted by TigerJ
Did you ever get the feeling that the Bills and their fans are going to take over the world? I promise we'll still allow personal liberties when we're in charge.

Man that would be awesome. If the Bills took over the Jets, we could finally beat the Jets!!

;)

Drew will rock you

clear.gif

Is that your new jersey? Looks new but it seems weird that they would have a different logo on the jersey than on the helmet.

Re: Drew will rock you

Originally posted by BigDoug

Now just imagine: Daryl Gardner charging from the right side, and SLAM!!!! Drew has been planted.
So what are the odds Daryl starts the Drew internal bleeding thing ALL OVER AGAIN? Im guessing 50/50

BB

I know Drew is really dropping back in thre picture....but it REALLY looks like he is either going down, or just about to take a MONSTER hit...look at the FEAR in his eyes!! hehehehe

Actually, he kind of looks stoned....jaydog!??!??!

The logo on the shoulder & pants is the new secondry logo.

Hey BigDoug.. Where did you find that Screenshot, Ive been looking allover for some more 2k3 pics but I can only find 6.. and that one of Drew is not one of them.

BTW, I have been surfing these boards for some time.. Just have never taken the time to register and post. I post over at the ESPN boards every once and awhile. This board is by far the best Phin Phorum ever created.

In my first post, I mentioned the Jets because the first post of the thread mentioned Cowart. Spriggs and Nails are part of the plott too. Just before the Dolphins play the Bills Namie Nails is gooing to eat the entire team meal. When the Dolphins take the field they'll all be famished and won't be able to keep their minds on the game. If necessary Nails can sit on any player who manges to put his hunger out of his mind and play the game.

Actually...you've got it all wrong; nails is supposed to eat the whole tea(mphhhh glaaaarg ugggh gack!)

Back
Top Bottom