Can't have this! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't have this!

wisefin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
[video]http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=3UDThtvpuzw[/video]

This video reminds me of a segment Colin Cowherd did on John Wall (in which I agreed) on the Herd radio show. His main point was that when John Wall did the dougie at introductions in his first NBA game, it showed an overall lack of leadership.

So here are the Dolphins, about to go to an outstanding record of 2-7, and here you have the "leaders" of the team celebrating a win by doing the dougie. I believe this sort of behavior is wrong on so many levels. Allow me to just list a few reasons why...

1. You're 2-7...nothing to dance over
2. It's immature
3. Karlos Dansby (a captain) partakes in the dancing
4. Young players see this and will emulate

Now im all for having fun, but this is something that absolutely cannot happen under Joe Philbin. When it comes down to it, what separates great teams from the average ones are things like this. At the end of the day, dance when you've done something, not when you've done nothing. I want winners, not clowns.

you know, you bring up a great point. The players that.... who was that in your sig again???

Umm... okay...

So here's the list of things we need to do:

1. Get a franchise quarterback.
2. Get a right tackle
3. Get a Safety.
4. No more "dougie"
5. Super Bowl.

Got it.

You don't celebrate being a loser. At least I wouldn't. I think that was the OPs point.

It's after a victory. Who cares that the players were finally having fun. Are we really discussing this??? Can someone start another Flynn vs Moore thread!!!

Umm... okay...

So here's the list of things we need to do:

1. Get a franchise quarterback.
2. Get a right tackle
3. Get a Safety.
4. No more "dougie"
5. Super Bowl.

Got it.
How about just one thing we need to do...

GET SERIOUS ABOUT WINNING!

It's after a victory. Who cares that the players were finally having fun. Are we really discussing this??? Can someone start another Flynn vs Moore thread!!!
It shows that the players are content with mediocrity. You don't care about that?

Back
Top Bottom