Can’t The Owner Be Fired?… Flores, | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can’t The Owner Be Fired?… Flores,

It's Bieniemy. You trash the Dolphins brain trust and you don't even know the name of your favorite coach to become HC. Bieniemy is a 1-year OC with a QB named Mahomes. Not much you can do wrong. What makes you think that he is good at making personnel decisions or better decisions than Richard or Flores? Can he be a good HC with a brandnew rookie (Mahomes was 1-year with KC before the starting gig) or any QB not named Mahomes? We just fired the coach who was hailed as offensive guru and QB whisperer 3 years ago.
Chill out. When using voice sometimes it gets its wrong. And using Bieniemy wasn't my main point It’s about how they’re running the search

Flores could turn out to be a great coach. I will give the guy a chance.

But please don't feed me this line of B.S. that he blew you away in the interview. Grier hired his friend. That's coming out now, they have a personal relationship that goes beyond common roots in Boston / the Patriots scouting system.

They said Joe Philbin blew them away in the interview, too. Am I to believe that these two guys, who come across as a couple of rather milquetoast individuals, went into that interview room and made Steve Ross look like this:

?

Anyway, I hope he's a great coach. Or I hope he's a bad coach who gets fired after securing the #1 draft pick. Those would both be great outcomes here, and since he is such an unproven candidate, they're both plausible, I suppose.

These guys are friends? Good grief. Ross is so clueless - we are hoping beyond hope w him. Another hire that has little in the way of qualifications but - is a friend of Grier - even if he sucks Grier is likely to give him more time than he deserves.

**** me w a deflated bag of footballs.

LOL. I wanted Richard too, but this board is in total meltdown mode over a decision that's ultimate outcome is basically unknown right now. It would be hilarious if this guy Flores turns out to be a good HC in the NFL. Then I'll laugh at all of these armchair GMs and armchair quarterbacks spitting out the crow that they would be choking on :)

Whoever took the job was being set up to fail. And this guy seems pretty easy to cut bait on, which was also obviously a job requirement.

The tank is very real, and I’m ok with it.

T minus three years until Grier and Flores are swept away. Let the countdown begin.

Or wait. Ross will do his usual and keep Flores and fire Grier.

LOL. I wanted Richard too, but this board is in total meltdown mode over a decision that's ultimate outcome is basically unknown right now. It would be hilarious if this guy Flores turns out to be a good HC in the NFL. Then I'll laugh at all of these armchair GMs and armchair quarterbacks spitting out the crow that they would be choking on :)
I am having a great time reading those posts.

I think Dallas kept Richard or he just turned the job down. Or typical Dolphin move as Grier has ties to and feels comfortable hiring Flores. This franchise makes it so hard to be a fan.

Huizenga sold. Just saying...
Huizenga sold to prepare his estate for the death tax. It's the same thing as selling when a team owner dies except Huizenga was smarter about it than most owners. Maybe that's one of the reasons why he was rich.

Back
Top Bottom