Can't wait for March! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't wait for March!

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I can't wait for March, when FA begins. It is a very exciting time of year. Almost as fun as the seasons themselves. FA and the draft is always a fun time in the NFL year. Anyone else just wishing the month of February just flies by?

I can't wait to win a superbowl, til then not much to get excited about.

I'm looking forward to April as a season ticket holder for my hockey team it's the first time we're fighting for a playoff spot in 8 years.

Man I have not scene a live hockey playoff game in a long time.

Looking forward to it.

As per football, I'll start getting excited in June when hockey ends. Right now I just keep an eye out on what we're doing, which doesn't seem to be a whole lot except confusion.

this is the longest part of the year for me. offseason bullsh-- doesn't satisfy me. too boring, can't wait till september!

in previous years I didnt follow too much in the offseason, just got the updates via miamidolphins.com

now that I have this site, Im really excited about following all the stupid annoying rumours that lead up to FA and the draft. Although they may take a year or so off my life from the hightened excitement and stress, its all in good fun

Originally posted by Nublar7
I can't wait for March, when FA begins. It is a very exciting time of year. Almost as fun as the seasons themselves. FA and the draft is always a fun time in the NFL year. Anyone else just wishing the month of February just flies by?

why? u guys have no cash anyways unless you start cutting players.

Ahhhh zevo, you poor misguided soul.

The Phins can restructure contracts, get guys to take pay cuts, and flat out cut the players we don't want back next season.

There will be money.

There will be money.

There always is!

There always seems to be some other teams fans that say every year that we have no $ and we are in such cap hell, but yet the phins still seem to go sign all the players they want every year!? Funny how that works huh.

Back
Top Bottom