Can’t Wait For.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can’t Wait For....

Coach is in a tough spot. You know he wants to go with Fitz for the entire season. But management wants Rosen for evaluation purposes.
Honestly, does there even need to be more evaluation on Rosen?

Honestly, does there even need to be more evaluation on Rosen?

you have to continue the process. You have to make sure you’ve fully evaluated the young talent. Likely, he’s going to be traded. Are you sure there’s nothing there?
You know what you have with Fitzpatrick.

It gets tougher for Rosen going forward. He’s performed poorly and everyone knows it including his teammates and you better believe they’d rather Fitz.

The cost of the trade was too high to begin with so unless we're getting that back... which we won't... the only real option is to keep him, throw him into a QB competition with the new QB next season which he'll lose, and then have him serve as the backup which should be fine going forward.

I didn't think he was good coming out of college and since then it's only reinforced my opinion.

You have to pass in practice before being put out there in my opinion. If Rosen is showing the same warts in practice (and we have no idea either way) there is no reason to play him. The coaches know what they have at some point us fans do not. Us fans NO NOT have to know.

You have to pass in practice before being put out there in my opinion. If Rosen is showing the same warts in practice (and we have no idea either way) there is no reason to play him. The coaches know what they have at some point us fans do not. Us fans NO NOT have to know.
All of the reports throughout the offseason practices were just talking about how Rosen looked like complete garbage compared to Fitz who was muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch better than he was. Then the preseason and the first two games happened where Fitz looked real bad and Rosen got his shot, but these last 5 quarters shows the real gap between the two.

It's his second dumb personal foul penalty this year. Surely there will be some form of punishment.

Flo should hit his pocket book. All indications are he's the cheapest dude ever, that may get the message across even more than playing time loss.

Flo should hit his pocket book. All indications are he's the cheapest dude ever, that may get the message across even more than playing time loss.
Could come from the league. I remember Suh was hit with league fines a few times his rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom