Can't we all agree? The Ricky trade is great for both teams. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Can't we all agree? The Ricky trade is great for both teams.

Numbskull

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Could this trade have worked out any better for us? Ricky is pounding out the yards with Norv Turner and the Dolphins as Deuce is juking and jiving with the Saints. Charles Grant also looks very impressive as he has one sack in his backup role. We both have come out of this trade smelling like a rose. Can't we all agree that it was best for both teams?

It was certainly great for us, and Deuce has been great for you, so I guess it is great for both teams. :)

Its a win win situation.....good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

You know what would be funny.... A Saint/Phin Superbowl! :D :lol: :eek: :goof:

Its was a great trade,especially for the Phins.It will be even better after Ricky win us a SB and wins the MVP Award.

No question this trade was good for us..Just hope it gets better..Good Luck in NO//

Good trade both ways......We both have great RBs......and we got a starting DE and hopefully another starter next year.

And we got a starting TE by moving up in the 4th. It just keeps getting better. ;)

Originally posted by Muck
And we got a starting TE by moving up in the 4th. It just keeps getting better. ;)

I'm pretty happy with our 4th round pick as well.....Keyou Craver is going to be a pretty good CB.

I got tired of all the Deuce vs. Ricky trash talk. You can't blame the Saints for drafting Deuce after what the saw from Ricky at the time. In that ESPN the mag interview Ricky states the he was thinking of quiting football and trying to play baseball for the Rangers. That was when NO drafted Deuce. As a team owner, wouldn't you do the same? So in the end, NO is blessed with two great backs and decides to trade one. everybody wins!

Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I got tired of all the Deuce vs. Ricky trash talk. You can't blame the Saints for drafting Deuce after what the saw from Ricky at the time. In that ESPN the mag interview Ricky states the he was thinking of quiting football and trying to play baseball for the Rangers. That was when NO drafted Deuce. As a team owner, wouldn't you do the same? So in the end, NO is blessed with two great backs and decides to trade one. everybody wins!

Exactly....good post!

Back
Top Bottom