Can't we all agree? The Ricky trade is great for both teams.

Numbskull

Rookie
Reaction score
Could this trade have worked out any better for us? Ricky is pounding out the yards with Norv Turner and the Dolphins as Deuce is juking and jiving with the Saints. Charles Grant also looks very impressive as he has one sack in his backup role. We both have come out of this trade smelling like a rose. Can't we all agree that it was best for both teams?

SkapePhin

Poo-Tee-Weet?
Reaction score
You know what would be funny.... A Saint/Phin Superbowl! :D :lol: :eek: :goof:

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
No question this trade was good for us..Just hope it gets better..Good Luck in NO//

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good trade both ways......We both have great RBs......and we got a starting DE and hopefully another starter next year.

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
And we got a starting TE by moving up in the 4th. It just keeps getting better. ;)

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Originally posted by Muck
And we got a starting TE by moving up in the 4th. It just keeps getting better. ;)
I'm pretty happy with our 4th round pick as well.....Keyou Craver is going to be a pretty good CB.

burghPhinFan

there are some that call me...Tim
Reaction score
I got tired of all the Deuce vs. Ricky trash talk. You can't blame the Saints for drafting Deuce after what the saw from Ricky at the time. In that ESPN the mag interview Ricky states the he was thinking of quiting football and trying to play baseball for the Rangers. That was when NO drafted Deuce. As a team owner, wouldn't you do the same? So in the end, NO is blessed with two great backs and decides to trade one. everybody wins!

Saint Greg

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Originally posted by burghPhinFan
I got tired of all the Deuce vs. Ricky trash talk. You can't blame the Saints for drafting Deuce after what the saw from Ricky at the time. In that ESPN the mag interview Ricky states the he was thinking of quiting football and trying to play baseball for the Rangers. That was when NO drafted Deuce. As a team owner, wouldn't you do the same? So in the end, NO is blessed with two great backs and decides to trade one. everybody wins!
Exactly....good post!

Top Bottom